Clumsy Us

"Yuhooo~."

She roll her eyes as she know what that sweet voice come. She stomp the spoon and quickly out from kitchen with tea in her hands. She politely put the tea on the dinner table and give her fake smile to her employer.

But behind them, she glare one of jerk person that test her patient. She back at the kitchen and wash the plates. Then again the voice she had been swear in his life come again.

 Then again the voice she had been swear in his life come again

"How sweet are you making me tea with your rough hands.~"

"I take that as thanks to your maid for making it."

"Dont be mad. As my personal maid, i really love all your work to me. I really appreciate that."

"I take it as you mocking me. Now better if you just go step out from house  and go to your damn work before i burn your room."

"Tsssstt. So fierce. Well i gotta go, squirel."

He flick her head and run before she can hit him. She curse in her mind and wash the plate more fast but then she was startle when his mother show up.

"Sana, are you done?"

"Almost madam."

She close the water and face her madam. As Sana can see she already done with coat on and her work bag. She also saw her mister was wearing his watch and tie his shoes.

"Sana, infrom all the maid, that tonight no need to cook for dinner. I alreday told my personal maid to pack our bag as we will flight to London for business. As for Jun, tell him to take care and dont let him had his wine as you knew, he will acting nonsene."

"Well understand madam. Anymore to tell?"

"Ah as well, make sure his cousin wont break anything again if she come here as you know Momo really cant handle her hand off."

"Understand madam."

"Well thats for all. We will go so take care of house okay. And also you too. Goodbye."

"Have a safe journey!"

She wave her employer until the door close. When she see they gone, she jumping like crazy as all was empty in house leaving several maid there. As the fact, she the youngest of all maids here.

"Sana, can i ask you a question?"

"Yes mom?"

"Did you really hate Jun? You two has always seen not had good relation each other."

"Mom! You alreday know how he is! He totally annoying me almost everyday. And guess what? With his words out from his mouth making mw wanna shoot him with broom."

And ouch! She get a smack from her mother. Dont ask why, she totally deserve it as her mouth also not bad as him. Two of them really sharp mouth as all can hear and see.