part 4:Home alone

Aliya, my mum called out
Heading towards her car, she was on heels and her shades were  cool I must admit, I slide into my rabbit slippers and sluggishly Walk out, I answerd  yes mum am coming .

I greeted her in my Yoruba accent "Ekaro ma, bawo nii night yin" (Good morning ma, How was your Night,) she smiled and hug me so tight and whisper into my ears, my night was good.
I laughed out loud saying do you have to hug me this tight mum,
She smirked and told me she's going to the hospital, she has to go clear out some things, if I need anything I should call her, I nodded like a Rabbit and wave at her, she drive out the house and zoom off, I closed the gate and went inside..

I took my bath and ate the pancakes mummy made,
I sat on the cushion feeling bored, my mind went to the strange guy; and a stupid smile smudge to my lips, I stood up and walk to the kitchen baked some cookies and smiled to myself lets go cheat Mr stranger some lesson.

I knocked at the gigantic gate above me grinning widely,,
It took him half a hour before he step out of the house, I smiled and whisper underneath my breath; does he have to be a jerk, when he saw me he stopped and looked like he saw a ghost, he walked slowly to me and say can I help u in an American accent, omigosh I felt butterflies in my stomach, my body went weak, I snap out of the stupid thoughts and replied in a compose manner; sure u can help me,
Well am new here and I thought of making friends so open the gate, his mouth went wide and I wink at him, he was just looking at my face..

He opened the gate and snug his face out saying am sorry but I don't like girls in my house,I felt like I would explode any minute,
I smirk and gave him my cute smile, I felt like am throwing myself at him but I knew what am here for so I shouldn't feel wasted.
I pushed the gate and walk inside
I could feel his gaze on me, I know he's surprised
I smirk and whisper this is just the beginning Di**khead.

I walked in and saw two damn cute Egypt lords shouting and playing game, immediately I stepped in they all face me at the same time..
The guys said at the same time who are u? I  laughed out and say aigoo Niggas am not here to rape u, am just a new neighbour and I decide to say Hello, the guys looked surprise and all of a sudden they stood up and ran to me..

The fair one said am Khalid the cutest one said out of Spanish accent " I am akeem"
And they gavee their hands to me welcome to the family of isbadona young lady..
I busted out and we all laughed out they took the cookies on my hands and start devouring, I like these Niggas they are cute..

The strange guy entered and his mouth went wide..  he was furious.

"Omigosh what did u guys think
Aliya is up to
And why is Jamal mad ryt now"
Let's find out at the next part"

Kindly like and comments XOXO