𝟏𝟖 𝚎𝚢𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢

゚+*:ꔫ:* 𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 . . . ༉‧
❪ 🎡🔮❫┊❛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 ❜
☒☒☒☒

𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗,
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚉𝚘ë 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙹𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚗
𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝
𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚉𝚘ë 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙹𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

          I WAS DEAD tired when I took my chemistry test the next day. Even worse, every time I yawned, pain ricocheted through my jaw.

I had Jordan's big dick to thank for that.

"Did you talk to your boyfriend yet? How did it go?" I was surprised when I found Jake waiting for me outside of the lecture hall we'd taken our tests in. I hadn't even realized that we'd finished testing around the same time.

"You're gonna ask about that and not our chemistry test?" I asked him while allowing him to fall into step with me as we exited the building.

"I already know what you're gonna say about the test– it was easy. We overstudied for that bullshit. I stayed up till fucking 4am studying, Zoë. 4-fucking-am!"

"Mm, I stayed up too, but I wasn't studying."

"What?"

"Nothing– and to answer your question, no I haven't talked to Alek yet." I let him know. "I'm planning on doing it tonight."

"Can it wait till tomorrow?" Jack asked me sheepishly.

"What? Why?"

"'Cause it's Friday night and you're temporarily living in the city of live music!" He extended his arms to the side dramatically. "Let's go bar hopping tonight and see what's up."

"Uhhhhhhm– who else is gonna join us?"

"The girls you met last week when we went clubbing . . . Erik might come . . . if you don't want to see him since you're embarrassed about what happened Wednesday, it's chill. I won't ask him to come—"

"Hold up, I'm not embarrassed." I shook my head. "As far as I know, he doesn't know I hooked up with one of his friends that day."

"Alright, then he'll come too." Jack nodded.

I didn't think anything weird would come out of seeing Erik again that night. But as soon as we met, the looks he sent my way while in the company of Jack and his friends made me uncomfortable.

"Where's you girlfriend, Jack?" Teri, the same girl who'd slipped me her fake ID, asked as the seven of us settled in at a bar. 

"She's not officially my girlfriend yet, but, uh, Dakota had some family thing come up– right Zoë?" When Jack said my name, I finally had my attention diverted from Erik who had taken the seat next to me.