𝟎𝟕 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕'𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢

゚+*:ꔫ:* 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋'𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 . . . ༉‧
❪ 🎡🔮❫┊❛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 07 ❜
☒☒☒☒

          YOU'RE GOING TO hell for this, Zoë Alstridge

The voice inside my head was getting louder and louder as I approached Jordan sitting on the couch.

His eyes had drifted from the TV to my nearing figure the instant I walked into the room and though not a single muscle in his face twitched when he saw me, a rush of energy shot to my lower-half.

It was his goddamn eyes. They were so dark and mysterious– you couldn't tell what he was thinking about and could only hope that he was undressing you with them.

"I can't sleep." I told him, plopping down next to him on the couch. "Mind if I watch with you for a bit?"

"Sure," He nodded, looking back at the TV while I let my eyes linger on his Adam's apple that sat distinctly at the middle of his throat. The make-up I'd put on him earlier that evening had worn off and Bite Me had become a visible temptation again, turning his neck into forbidden fruit. "Do you want me to change it to something you'd actually wanna watch?"

"No, this is fine." I shook my head, look forward to see that he was watching anime. "You've changed a lot since high school, huh?" I teased him with a small smile.

"I'm rewatching." He told me with a smile of his own. "I couldn't sleep either."

"What happened at dinner with your dad and his girlfriend tonight?" I drew my knees into my chest as I asked.

"She liked me. A lot."

"Oh?"

"I think I pissed my dad off again 'cause I made her laugh more times than he was able to." Jordan said with a straight face. "Lucky for him making her laugh is the furthest I would ever take things with her."

"Oh my God, Jordan." I rolled my eyes. "That's slightly disturbing."

"I'm all kinds of wrong, princess. Just like you."

"Me?" I asked with a frown. "Jordan Powell, you don't know the first thing about me."

"I know that you came downstairs with no intention of watching TV."

"What are my intentions then, since you know so much?"

Jordan rolled his head to the side and looked at me with a smirk. "You came down to see me. And that's messed up because you know I'd do all kinds of wrong things to you if you allowed me to get my hands on you."