Chapter 65

"For the less PG version upstairs!"

All Stefania could think to herself is that she loves Danielle. She loves Danielle and she is proving how much she loves by Danielle currently trekking along a muddy, forested path that would eventually lead them to a campsite. Her girlfriend on the other hand, full of life, despite the massive bag she had on her back. Danielle was just excited that she was getting to go camping with Stefania. 

"Is there long left to go?" Stefania asked, trying not to sound like she was complaining but her feet were beginning to hurt. 

"Just through that clearing," Danielle replied as she turned around to look at her girlfriend who was a few feet behind her. "Come on," She held her hand out and wiggled her fingers, expectantly waiting for Stefania to take hold of it. The brunette let out a small sigh then grabbed her girlfriends hand, letting her lead through the rest of the forestry and onto a large clearing. 

The ground was a lot more evened out than what they were just walking along, the perfect space to set up their tent with a few large logs laying around the edges and a view of a lake not too far away. Stefania couldn't deny the natural beauty of where they were stood. 

"I'm so excited that we're doing this," Danielle smiled as she pulled her backpack off, letting out a sigh of relief as she set it on the ground. "I'm so happy," She beamed as she looked at Stefania and clasped her hands together. "I'm so happy," She repeated, bunching her shoulders up to her ears with the most precious smile plastered on her face that Stefania couldn't help but mirror. 

"Gosh, I love your smile," Stefania sighed lovingly as she walked over to Danielle and held her face in her hands. Their eyes met as both felt themselves got lost in some kind of trance, the sound of the trees rustling and birds chirping faded away. They both found themselves leaning in until their lips were pressed together and they kissed slowly in complete bliss until they heard something snap amongst the trees. 

"The fuck was that?" Stefania mumbled against Danielle's lips, making them both burst out laughing. 

"Probably just a branch falling," Danielle said as she pressed one last firm to kiss to Stefania's lips. "Now come on. Let's set up the tent,"

"Let's or you?" Stefania asked as she finally dropped her bag on the ground and stretched her arms above her head. 

"Both of us or I won't let you sleep in it," Danielle replied as she pulled the tent out of the covering. 

"You wouldn't!" Stefania gasped, placing a hand over her chest as she glared at her girlfriend. Danielle just raised an eyebrow as she waited for Stefania to help her, a smug smile on her face when the brunette started to pull the poles out of the carrier. 

Five minutes later, and Stefania was sitting on one of the logs as she watched Danielle put up the tent. It wasn't necessarily for lack of trying, but Danielle deemed it easier to just do it herself rather than her girlfriend almost snap a pole in half in an attempt of putting it up. 

"This is a very nice view," Stefania commented, tilting her head to the side as she watched Danielle bend over to secure part of the tent in the ground. "Very nice..." She mumbled, licking her lips slowly. 

"Stefania," Danielle huffed as she stood up straight and turned towards her girlfriend, folding her arms across her chest. "You can't just sit there. It defeats the point,"

"But I'm enjoying myself," She pouted, making her eyes as wide as possible as Danielle walked towards her. She probably should have been thinking about the nature and making sure they can sleep comfortably tonight, but the way Danielle looked right now was throwing Stefania off track. Her hair was tied up in a messy ponytail, showing off her face wonderfully. She was wearing black leggings which accentuated every curve like a dream, and a pale blue tank top with a loose, grey hoodie over it. In her head, she was trying to telepathically tell Danielle to take the hoodie off.