CH: 5 - 𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘: 𝐏𝐓. 𝟐

\ATLANTICA BY DAVID LAVY STARTS TO PLAY/

Roman: "WHAT THE HELL?" - a cold shiver ran down his back. "H-HOW DID HE SURVIVE THAT!?"

NARRATOR: For Doom Slayer, this little nothingness didn't even make him flinch, all it did was vaporize all the flesh and blood from his armor, which he has been wearing for a long time. His arm was a little burnt, but that's all right, he had already experienced worse in hell. It just only brought his immeasurable anger to an even greater level. Every Grimm, Animal, human, and Faunus in the area felt the great desire to kill that came from a huge cloud of smoke forcing everyone to ESCAPE. But unfortunately, I don't think that's an option if it's Slayer. He could only think of one thing:

𝐑𝐈𝐏 & 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄!

Suddenly, he ran out of smoke so fast that he could easily tell where it came from from the line of smoke drawn after him and, without hesitation, he ran towards the mechs. Quickly Roman pulled out his scroll again, which he had recently put back to his packet, and informed the plight of the poor bastards.

Roman: "You bunch of idiots... How did you manage to whip this?! HE IS STILL ALIVE... KILL THIS MO-MONSTER RIGHT NOW!" - he said those things a little nervous and scared. Then he whistled once and he began to clap his hands to draw attention to himself and to indicate that they were in a hurry.

Roman: "As you can hear, we're in deep shit. Hurry up and load up the nearby weapons and dust in the containers. For now, we begin Phase 2 of the plan... C'mon, C'mon, C'mon!" - he shouted. "Maybe Cinder won't like it that we're suddenly starting, but there's nothing we can do about it." - he murmured in a low voice. "Neo, get on the train and make sure we can leave as soon as they loaded all the stuff into the train. I'll stay here to supervise the loading." - Neo hopped quickly on the back of the last wagon and gave Roman a look of concern.

Roman: "Don't worry, Neo. I won't get myself in trouble. Now go!" - Neo nodded and left. 

NARRATOR: It was a huge mess, everyone running back and forth, trying the load all the nearby dust and weapons as soon as possible, not caring who or what they were trampling. They seem to be very frightened by The Doom Slayer in turn, he didn't even show them his power.

Roman: "Quickly put two bombs here at the entrance to the tunnel, we will blow it up when we leave. I won't let him come after us so easily." - the two Faunus whom Roman shouted, Of course, did not resist, and immediately began to install the bomb on both sides of the entrance.

NARRATOR: As Roman assigned the tasks to the others, The Doom Slayer also began its massacre. Slayer rushed to a mech quickly and due to the careless driver, the doom slayer could hit the mech's leg so much that it was immediately torn off with a huge bang. Mech is down and Doom Slayer jumped on him and punching his fists at the thick armor of mechs that can't take really well Slayer's punches. But the guy who was in the mech didn't let it go either. 

He tried to use his left arm to grab Slayer and slam him to the ground, and then use his right arm to crush him into the ground. Well, let me not tell you how badly his plan went wrong. Before the mechs mechanical hand touched Slayer, he grabbed it right away with his hand, and with the other one, he smashed it with an upper-cut and tore off the mechs left hand.