CH: 3 - The Massacre: Pt. 2

NARRATOR: As The Doom Slayer approached the marked area, he felt the demonic corruption swallows all the life around it, just like on Earth. Doom Slayer once again wondered what would have happened if he had been there sooner, the Earth invasion as well as here. Surely it would not have turned out the way he left the Earth... everything was ruined and abandoned, blood and gore all over the streets.

DOOM SLAYER'S POV:

Doom Slayer: 'That son of a bitch put Earth where it is now. If he hadn't teleported to hell, I... I don't know which corner, I would have been able to beat these bastards with The Khan Maykr.' - I thought to myself while staring at my communicator with a deadly look. 

*SIGH*

Doom Slayer: 'It doesn't matter now. It happened that way, I couldn't turn back the clock anyway. I have to accept that this is how it ended because it could have been worse... BUT RIGHT NOW, I'D TWIST THAT SON OF A BITCH HAYDEN'S HEAD OUT LIKE A LEGO FIGURE!' - as I approached the Nest, I had these thoughts in my head. 

Hayden must just look at me and say, "What the hell is he staring like that?" or something like that. After a 10 minute walk, the distance is now only 100m from the nest of imitations. I stopped. 

The pine trees were so big, I couldn't tell you there's a nest right in front of me. I wanted to move on, but Samuel interrupted me.

Dr. Samuel Hayden: "Slayer, we have now reached a distance where imitations can sense us. I think we should be careful in the first place and-"

Doom Slayer: "There is no time for your nonsense, Hayden." - I started running forward with my Combat Shotgun, firing warning shots, to lure as many imitations as possible.

Dr. Samuel Hayden: "Or you can do that..." - his words sounded a little disappointed. Let's just say I don't give a shit.

As I moved forward to the Nest the forest was thinning as well. When I got out of the thick trees, I saw a city in ruins. The supporting columns of the buildings are all cracked, just a stronger blow, and the whole building could collapse. There were faint bloodstains on the walls and the streets. The demonic corruption was felt by my whole body I knew there were a lot of imitations hiding around here. AND NONE OF THEM CAME OUT YET... I growled in my annoyance, I'd like to rip-up an imitation or whatever to blow off some steam.

Dr. Samuel Hayden: "It seems that this city has not been inhabited for decades the excessive neglect of buildings and faint traces of blood suggests, so that means this invasion is taking a long time, but I don't know because these creatures are so stupid, or the resistance is so strong. As a third option, I wouldn't rule out the fact that this place served as an important strategic place for the survivors here, because this place is full of iron copper gold and other important ores like cobalt, titan, ect; but a disaster like an explosion, or a forest fire forced the city to evacuate... and then the imitations turned this city into their nest." - as these words said Samuel I saw a couple of wolf imitations on the top of the buildings... we were already being watched.

NARRATOR: The beasts looked at each other, the imitations, and The Doom Slayer, none of them moved, waiting for who will do the first move. The imitations were snarling thirsty for blood, and Slayer was radiating anger and hate from his eyes. He didn't need any voice to fill his enemies with pure fear, but there was a wolf Imitation on the other building howling for his mates. I got my Sweetheart in my hands ready for the upcoming.

*KLIKT*

Doom Slayer: "At least he did the job for me." - with that thought, I started running into the city, as I ran over there I heard a huge horde of wolf imitations running after me. I quickly mounted the Sticky Bomb attachment on the Combat Shotgun and I was ready against the horde.