Meet The mafia

Hello everyone this is author chan and I just wanna give out a slight warning ⚠️ this story does contain smut and angst and is also a yaoi so please be warned...⚠️

in the tsukishima household live four beautiful boys first of all was tsukishima kei himself a strong and silent type, often known as the mafia bad cop dating a lovely boy with green hair named yamagucci but he is not part of the mafia. who is the good cop you ask? Well none other than the sweet yet scary soft boy, Akaashi he was the one who was said to be more sane than the others and a complete opposite to his crazy yandere boyfriend bokuto who was just as coo-coo as a real life bird although he was extremely loving and calm around his lover Akaashi who returned his never ending love without any regret whatsoever. And then last but not least is the big man himself kuroo tetsurou a beautiful young boy who is surprisingly single... but his comrades planned on changing all that.

The four boys all worked and sometimes all stayed at the tsukishima household mainly because that's where all their work was and also it was the biggest house. But they also spent a lot of time at Bokuto and Akaashi's house because they also had their own rooms there. (And yes Bokuto and Akaashi lived together) all houses they lived in were large and luxurious mansions but all the boys were worried and felt sorry for there friend kuroo who was a multi billionaire who lived alone and only had his servants to talk to in his house.

Usually tsukishima allways had yamagucci over often. Not to mention Bokuto found it very difficult to be apart from Akaashi due to his clingy and yandere personality which Akaashi admired the most about him. Kuroo was the one who was alone the most, not having anyone to share his feelings with. Which was why his freinds decided that on his birthday they would all go to kuroo's house and would take him to buy a little something special for his birthday.

They were thinking about going to two shady dealers who were selling little unwanted brats who would pretty much do anything for a decent bed to sleep in and at least one meal a day with was definitely something they could provide. So they all decided that they would go meet Theese two guys and see what little slut slaves they have to offer. Kuroo probably won't approve of it at all but at lease he won't be lonely and it's not like he would have to pay for it right? it would be a little gift from his friends.

The day before kuroo's birthday all the boys were just chilling at Bokuto and Akaashi's house tsukishima and yamagucci were cuddling and sleeping together on the couch and Bokuto and Akaashi were making out in a corner while kuroo just played on his phone feeling kinda depressed about how his love life turned out.

"You guys are being gross.. you might as well all just start railing each other in front of me now..." Tsukishima looked at kuroo from the couch opposite him and chuckled slightly "feeling lonely kuroo?" Kuroo knew that he was gonna start getting teased for not trying to find a date for his birthday party but he just didn't find anyone he met interesting "shut up you dinosaur!! Y-you salty lookin ass!"

Bokuto parted his lips from Akaashi's mouth and laughed uncontrollably while poor Akaashi was just gripping on for dear life desperately trying to stand after the intense make out they just had. "Wow you are the best at roasting him kuroo! Haha check it out Akaashi he really does look like a Dino!!!" But nobody was surprised that Akaashi didn't answer seeing the state he was in and how flustered he was it was no argument that Bokuto was the very best at kissing. Tsukishima gave them both a hard glare and then snuggled back into yamagucci's chest yams was sound asleep but still blushed when he felt his tsuki snuggle into him again.

As for kuroo, he didn't exactly feel uncomfortable because his friends had done far spicier things in front of him- heck, he'd even seen them give each other blowjobs in front of him (they were all just comfortable doing stuff like that around each other)

The thing that kuroo couldn't stand was that he had nobody to do these things with and that's what really hurt him bad. He wanted someone to love and for them to return his undying love was that too much to ask why could all his freinds have perfect relationships while he was left alone to watch them live there lives happily. Little did he know, his bros got his back and we're gonna change his loneliness for good.