Welcome kitten~

Kenma pov:
I can't believe I got chosen! After all this time somebody actually bought me I have no idea why they would be bothered with a brat like me but I am very grateful for it

Sir Tsukishima gave me a piece of paper and told me that I have to read it when they get home and tell him if I agree to there terms. I gave him a nod guessing it was the contract for my new job for master kuroo. I wonder what my job will have in store for me, it's probably one of those slutty maid jobs but if it means I get to get out of this awful place then I'm willing to do whatever it is they ask.

I sat in the limousine next to my new master and he didn't seem to be very talkative when we were inside the car...Although, the silence along with the car engine humming soon made me feel sleepy and I think master kuroo might've noticed... "are you tired?" He asked but I didn't know what to say was I allowed to be tired...?

"N- not unless you don't want me to be...?" He looked at me with confusion in his expression "W-what I mean I-is..." he cut me off "oh for gods sake just go to sleep!" he shouted 'was I annoying him?' I thought to myself as I looked at him questioningly in a way of asking 'where am I supposed to sleep?!' But before I could ask he pulled my head onto his lap
0h- I- Um...ok!"

I didn't know what to say I was just so warm and cozy. I decided to just shut up and go to sleep but before I could drift off I caught a glimpse of sir Bokuto and Akaashi having a VERY heated make out it looked like they were trying to choke each other with there tongues. But sir Tsukishima and master kuroo were not bothered I was a little disturbed that everybody else was completely unfazed by it and were all acting like it was a normal thing... do they do stuff like that all the time around each other. The more I think about it, I guess that's what my purpose is too, so I should probably get used to it myself. Soon after that, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Half an hour later:

I woke when I heard master kuroo yelling my name "kenma! Wake up were here!" He said with a smile "y- yes sir!" I stuttered nervously. I stepped out of the car and followed my master and his friends towards the biggest house I had ever seen in my life! "This is my house kenma, I hope you like it here" said master kuroo. I nodded still astonished by the beautiful mansion in front of me.
(It's the pic above btw)

When we got to the front door we were greeted by one of the maids who let all of us inside the house.
Master kuroo grabbed my wrist and led me inside. The front room took my breath away it was the most beautiful and luxurious house I had ever had the pleasure to set foot in but the entrance was only the beginning...

Here is a pic of the entrance:

Master kuroo looked over to his maid and signalled her over she came up to him and bowed "yes sir?" Kuroo gestured over to me and I gulped wondering what I had to do with this

Master kuroo looked over to his maid and signalled her over she came up to him and bowed "yes sir?" Kuroo gestured over to me and I gulped wondering what I had to do with this. "This is kenma kozume, he'll be staying with us for a while and I want you to show him around the house" 'oh thank god' i thought to myself, relieved that I'd done nothing wrong. The maid nodded and bowed again. "Yes right away sir!" Then the four men left me alone with the maid which made me actually feel more comfortable. Even though kuroo does seem kinda nice I barely know the guy wnd he kinda scares me just as much as any other of my owners have.

The maid smiled at me. "My name is Sarah, I'm sir kuroo's head maid, it's lovely to meet you!" I smiled "nice to meet you too" she looked at me and sighed "so is sir kuroo your master now?" I nodded at her in embarrassment. It was easy to see the shame on my face. "There is nothing to be embarrassed about" she put her hand on my shoulder to comfort me. "We all do whatever we can to get by right?" I could already tell that Sarah was a nice person "yeah I guess... do you mind if I read this before you show me around?" I asked showing her the contract sir Tsukishima gave me. She nodded smiling "go ahead I don't mind at all" I thanked her and walked over to the corner where there was a chez lounge and sat down to read all the terms to this pathetic life I was going to be living.

________________________________

Contract terms and conditions
For becoming kuroo tesurou's sex slave
(When I read the first sentence my heart sank)

Schedule:
You must wake up every morning at 5:00am to prepare breakfast for your master and wake him up when it is ready. You will also be expected to pick out his clothes every morning before he wakes up.
______________________
Your chores throughout the day will be to clean your masters bedroom which is expected to be done by 7:00am and then proceed to help the maids with chores after that.
______________________

After your chores are complete you will spend the rest of the day doing whatever it is you like until 8:00pm when the clock hits this exact time you must come to your masters bedroom waring the cosplay that has been put away in your wardrobe, and pleasure your master for the rest of the night.

(This is not an option unless you plan on sleeping outside)
______________________

If you agree to the terms and conditions then please place your signature below -Tsukishima kei~

Sign here~______________

Kenma pov:
Fuck my life...