𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

"I need to talk to you" Melody said as I turned the tv off

"About?"

This better not be about me taking a break.

"I know you love running shit and bein the man with power and shit but it's about time for you to chill" she said

"Nah I'm good"

"Santana"

"Melody."

"I'm so serious. You got shot twice in the places that could've easily killed you. It's time to hand it to Psycho"

"Ian giving shit to Psycho yet. I ain't dead yet"

"Tana it ain't about that you 42 goin on 43 it's time to settle down"

"And you 39 goin on 40. When you chill I'll chill"

"I'll quit if that means I know for a fact that you gone be good" she said

"Ian retiring Mel I can't this not some I can just drop this my fuckin lifestyle all a nigga known since I was 16 i can't quit in til I'm in the ground fuck it" I said and she walked out.

I pulled out my phone and Heim was FaceTiming me.

"What nigga" I said

"Well good morning to you to bitch" he said. "Mari said that this could've been her ex that she was with before me that took Redd he was obsessed with her. I called Angelo and he said that the nigga name: Demario Anderson age 43 he just finished serving a 21 year sentence"

"What else about him?"

"Ion fuckin know. I'm losin my damn mind. The nigga got my daughter and ion know if she alive" he said.

"She my niece nigga trust me she ain't goin out by the hands of no nigga"

"That's what the fuck I'm worried bout she yo damn niece no tellin how she gone piss em off" he said

"You need me to come to Mexico? You and Mari gone need help"

"Hell nah. Nigga you just got punked in yo own city handle that shit first" he laughed.

I hung up when Melody stomped back in the room.

"The fuck" she bucked at me once she saw me mugging her.

I ignored her and drunk some Henny

"Gimmie this shit dumbass." She said snatching it from me. "No drinkin"

"I can't do shit. Damn bullshit" I said

"Stop drinkin"

"Melody bye" I said and pulled my patron out the dresser drawer

"DAMN TANA WHAT THE FUCK I GOT TO DO TO KEEP YOU FROM KILLIN YO SELF? HUH?" She yelled

"Not a damn thing? Imma grown ass man"

"Bet" she said taking out her phone.

"Who you callin?"

"Hey my baby how you doin" she asked and walked back and forth.

"Wassup momma. What you need" I heard Psycho say.

"Oh hell nah hang up" I said

"Psycho you and Marco come back home tomorrow get on the plane tonight I need you here yo daddy not listening to me" she said and locked herself in the bathroom

"Fine but Ian bringin Marco he got some shit to handle and yall niggas always need my damn help fuckin old asses" he said and hung up.

"Why the fuck you called him" I mugged as she walked out smiling.

"My boy comin back home" she said and stuck her tongue out.

The longer I stay here the more end up hurting.

I got bigger, my nerves gone up. This nigga planning a wedding for us talking about if he couldn't have my momma he was gonna have me.

"Yooo you in here?" KJ asked out the door.

"No nigga I'm in hell" I said and he walked in.

"No need for the attitude lil girl" he said and grabbed my neck pushing me against the wall.

"I told you this wasn't happening again" I said

Ok I'll admit being here hasn't been so bad. KJ real cool.

"Ight and I told you I would though" he said flashing a smile

Lordddd this man so damn fine.

"KJ get the hell out boy" I said. "And get yo damn hand off my neck" I said and he let me go

"Mmcht. Always wanna ruin the damn fun" he said and kissed me

"KJ boss need you" I heard through his head seat.

"Ight I'm comin" he said and walked out the room.

Keymon 'KJ' Jeffrey
22