𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

*meanwhile in Mexico*

"UNC" Jaylee yelled walking down the hall

She didn't hear him reply she just heard walking in the kitchen.

"Ass probably drunk again" she said and rolled her eyes walking to the kitchen. "Uncle Dre I told to ass you can't hold yo li-" she stopped seeing her uncle on the floor covered in blood.

She tried to help him but Dre tried to swing on the men sneaking up behind her, but they shot him again in the chest and they punched her in her head making her fall next to him.

"Redd-" he said and took his last breath.

"Unc" she said and she let some tears escape from her eyes and everything went blank.

"Aye you know where Dre'Lynn live" I asked my dad worker

"Yea he live downtown"

"Can you take me?"

"Yo dad said not to let you go nowhere" he said rolled his eyes unlocking his phone

"Look nigga I'll give you 5 G's right now to take me" I said

"Hell why you ain't start with that get in" he said.

It was a 20 minute drive but oh well.

I gave him the money once we made it.

"Thank you" I said and slammed his door. "Dumb hoe"

"Don't slam my shit" he yelled and I ignored him.

I knocked on the door and the nigga answered in a damn towel.

"Eyes up here lil mama. The fuck you want" he said

"I just wanted to apologize for putting you in a situation where you could've got hurt last night. Ion remember a lot of it but I do remember some so I'm sorry"

"Not accepted goodbye" he said and tried to close the door

"Hold up. What all I did last night so I know what to apologize to my dad about"