𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈

*a few hours later*

*a few hours later*

Keylan😍🥴: Aye lose my numba don't text call nunna det Omm I'm serious leave me the fuck alone bro.

Me: fuck is you talkin about?
************************

"AYE COME ON" Dre'Lynn said and kicked my door causing it to swing open

"Mmcht what's wrong with Bulldog?" I asked him

"The fuck I look like his therapist? Get dressed you gotta go to school"

"I am dressed..."

"So all this damn money and you can't buy no damn clothes? That's embarrassing" he said

"Come on damn" I said and walked out bumping into him on purpose

"Ight now I'll kick yo ass in yo fuckin head don't play with me"

*at school*

"These teachers a lil fine" Dre'Lynn said staring at one woman with a big ass. "Oh shit nevermind bitch got teeth on her lips" he said and scrunched his face up and I busted out laughing.

"DUMB BITCH GET THE FUCK UP" some boy yelled in a girl face as she cried.

We were the only people in the hall.

"Aye go help her" I told Dre'Lynn but he stared off into space. "DRE"

"Huh?"

"Go help that girl"

"Sai what fuckin girl"

"That girl you was staring at" I said and looked back but she was gone. "Fuck was you thinkin about"

"Mind yo fuckin business I hate niggas like you damn stay in yo fuckin lane" he snapped and walked off.

"The hell"

A few hours went by and the building got quiet and Dre'Lynn was no where to be found so I walked outside to call him.

"Well well well. Gotta lil fine some" somebody said holding something cold to my head.

"I'll give you everything in my purse to leave me alone" I said and held up my hands and closed my eyes.

"I was thinkin some else" he said and I felt a hand slide down my body.

POW.

POW.

POW.