nightmares . . .

I fell deep into an endless sea of darkness, feeling nothing. My limp body continued to weakly fall. Somehow, everything was motionless. I could hear muffles of laughter, who are they? I fell on my back with a thud, it was painless. Lime green grass grew around my fallen body, I sat up and looked around. 

Somehow I could make out a big fairy ring right ahead of me. I stood up and was immediately sucked into the ground, great. 

I could hear people laughing and whispering all around me, it was terrifying. I couldn't see anything, but I could hear a clear voice. "Get out." It chanted repeatedly, I tried to move but I couldn't.

Everything was suddenly wide, I couldn't even see the corners or walls that was once around me. With no warning, my legs moved without my control. I uncontrollably ran. I heard noises of someone running after me or maybe running with me? I don't know so I ran as quick as I could, yet my legs were ready to give up on me. 

Nothing made sense anymore, where am I? My legs stopped moving and a few seconds later I heard the running sounds coming closer and closer. 

Until I felt it. 

My eyes opened and the first thing I saw was the worried expression of my boyfriend, Felix. "Shh, it was just a nightmare." He hugged me tightly and I let myself be vulnerable to him. He felt warm and home.