calm . . .

quick trigger warning: yelling/fighting, divorce. don't read this oneshot if you don't like things like those, :)) <3

They wouldn't stop yelling. They've only become like this really recently, what happened? I missed the days where my mom, dad and sister wouldn't constantly fight. Tears were stinging my eyes, they wanted to fall.

I could hear their shouts even from my locked bedroom, there were other sounds like glass breaking. "I want to leave please" I thought, my tears trickled down my cheek.

I grabbed my headphones so I could listen to music instead of their arguing. But nonetheless, I kept thinking about it.

What if they don't stop being angry at each other? Are they going to have a divorce? Who will my older sister choose? The thoughts of it brought more tears to my eyes.

Where was Felix when you needed him? He was at dance practice with Minho and Hyunjin. I curled up, my knee almost reaching my face.

The tears didn't stop falling, it continued. Felix...

I uncurled myself and stood up, walking to my closet. I opened my closet to grab one of Felix' big fluffy hoodie. I immediately wore it when I finally spotted the baby blue hoodie.

Even though it was in my closet, it still smelt like him. And Felix smelt like home to me.

Suddenly, I heard a ring. What's that? It was my phone, I got a call.

I read the name...

Felix aka loml