strawberry picking . . .

I spotted a medium-sized strawberry farm Felix's parents owned. His parents had invited me to stay for the night because we had a late dinner there. The strawberry farm wasn't far, quite near. "Hey Y/N, want to go strawberry picking with me?" Felix turned to me.

"Do you want to?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, let's go then ."

We walked over to the strawberry field. It was still pretty big compared to what I thought strawberry farms looked like, I don't remember the last time I saw a strawberry farm. I was quite excited to see the strawberries accidentally started walking faster than Felix, leaving him behind a bit. "Y/N, look," Felix said, making me stop in my tracks. "What?" I turned around to face him after realizing he wasn't next to me. Felix ran up to me and kissed my forehead, catching me completely off-guard. "Felix-" I blurted in surprise, feeling my cheeks burn up.

He laughed and patted my head, "You're cute like that" He smiled at you. God, that smile. If you thought it was impossible that my cheeks could get redder, then you were wrong. "Y/N? Are you okay?" Felix said, noticing my red cheeks. I stuttered a 'yes' while he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the strawberry farm. "Felix... we don't have a basket with us, how are we going to collect the strawberries?" I asked him, "They usually leave some baskets there just in case." Felix responded.

My head turned, "Really? How did you know?" I asked him. "I watched them when I was little." Felix responded. I smiled at him, thinking I was lucky enough to have such an observing boyfriend.

For the rest of the day, we picked strawberries from the strawberry field. Laughing and holding each other's hands while doing so.