Chapter 20

Good luck.

Y/N grabbed Clay's hand and they jumped through the icy portal, landing on a platform of obsidian. Y/N got up immediately and helped Clay up. Some of the others had already stated mining their way out of the cage made from some sort of rock.

"What is this stuff?" Y/N picked up a small chunk and held it in her palm. It wasn't soft but it wasn't rock hard either. It's hard to describe it.

"I don't know, but we should probably make this area our camp, seeing as it's a large enough space," Clay said.

The group agreed and so, while someone mined the others set up camp. They each grabbed a water bucket to keep in their backpacks. For some odd reason, you could be falling from the tallest tower but if you landed in at least an inch of water, you wouldn't get hurt. You'd have a few bruises but that's it.

Y/N set up the mats, and the others mined. Once they had reached the top, the group all peaked out.

"Woah, she's a beauty," Y/N whispered at sight of the dragon.

"Yeah, but those endermen aren't," Stampy piped up, pointing at the hordes of wandering endermen.

"K, we got this guys! Let's observe first. Once we have gathered our intel, we make a plan and attack," Aaron briefed the group.

The next two days were spent observing and killing off endermen, which didn't seem to respawn. That night Y/N curled up next to Clay, who was leaning against the wall. Everyone else was sat on their mat while Aaron spoke.

"-and then that should take her out. Okay, does everyone know the plan?" He said.

"Yes," everyone chimed in union.

"Good, now get some rest. We start tomorrow," Aaron said, getting into bed.

After everyone else had fallen asleep, Y/N cuddled next to Clay. The lanterns light illuminated his facial features. Y/N stared at his sleeping face, silently counting his freckles. She smiled at the sleeping boy but jumped when he whispered, "Like what you see?"

"N-no. Shut up, Dream," she whispered back hastily, making Clay smirk and open his eyes.

"Whatever, cutie," he kissed the girls nose gently, putting his forehead against hers.

'I want to kiss her so bad right now,' he thought.

Y/N cuddled Clay, resting her head against his chest, falling asleep shortly after. The boy smiled and fell asleep.

"Up and at'em!" Aaron spoke rather loudly, clapping his hands in attempts to wake everyone, which worked. "Let's get moving. Do your stretches, calm yourselves, whatever it takes to wake up and get out there!"

Everyone groaned but soon fully woke up. They put on their armor and all had their breakfast which was just a singular piece of buttered bread.

"Okay, get out, destroy those crystals, get back. Lizzy and Stampy, Team one; Dan and Stacy, team two; Nick and George, team three; Bad, Y/N, and Clay, team four; and Aph, you're with me. Ready?" Aaron opened the hatch.

"GO!" Nick yelled as they all ran out.

The dragon fired at them but they were able to dodge each time. The teams went around destroying the crystals one by one, shooting at them or towering up to hit them. Finally, one tower remained.

"Clay, you stuck with me to protect me. Aph, Lizzy, and Aaron, cover this corner, likewise everyone else. Make sure to keep the dragon away from this tower," Y/N said, towering up.

"Right behind you," Clay told her, rowing up beside her.

Soon, the dragon realized she couldn't get near the tower, so she shot her poisioned dragons breath at Clay and Y/N. It missed them, but a bit dropped off the obsidian, falling onto Y/N's arm, burning her.