🏵️Minami Nao 🏵️

Heyo!
I'm about to write fanfiction about Josuke x OC!!
Note: I rewatched part 4, so finally I can decide the timeline.
The timeline is few months after Kira got killed, she supposed to be first year when Josuke, Okuyasu and Koichi is second year.
And I know that Jotaro and Joseph left Morioh but imagine that they're still there.

But before I'll start, I'll introduce you the OC.

•~•

Name: Minami Nao
Age: 16
Birthday: March, 1983
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Height: 160 cm
Weight: 45 kg

Name: Minami NaoAge: 16Birthday: March, 1983Zodiac sign: PiscesHeight: 160 cmWeight: 45 kg

I tried to make her from picrew, so try to imagine her with Jojo animation 😅

Backstory: Minami Nao was born in Morioh, her life was good until her parents got killed when she was only 5 years old, she moved to live with her grandparents in S city, but after graduating from the middle school they both died of an illness. she realized that bad luck was taking over her so she tried to stay away from people and become lonely. the summer before she went to high school she was almost raped by some boys from her middle school but she discovered her stand power that burned those kids. she believed she was cursed and tried to end her life.
(Yeah kinda a traumatic life but don't worry)

•~•

Stand Name: Red Crystal
Power: B
Speed: C
Range: A
Durability: D
Precision: C
Potential: B
(I think I'll change it a lot cuz I just decided it)
Ability: The power of red crystal is to fire crystals with fire, It can reach long distances.
(For now I'll let it be like that and I'll add more)
Appearance: Artificial Humanoid.
(I didn't thought about it's appearance lmao)

I'll add more later!!!