*Part 3*

•~•

|No one's POV|
Even though everyone thought that Morioh was finally peacefully, they didn't know that there's someone more dangerous than Yoshikage Kira. And unfortunately, he had something to do with Minami Nao.
It was a quiet house and no one who passed by could see what was going on inside. but the shoes of those people who lived in the house were in the entrance and you could hear the drops of water from the sink dripping. the same man stood in front of the window and hid behind the curtain and smoked a cigarette.
He was a man in his 45s and he was relatively tall, his upper appearance was not clear as he hid in the shade of the house.
"I'm going to find you soon, Nao-chan" he was serious.
This man was her uncle, her father's brother. Sugita Jun. she didn't know and no one else knew that he had a very large part in why Nao's life was like this.
he put out his cigarette and threw it at the body of the man who was on the floor.

|Nao's POV|

Me and Josuke sat down on the sofa, this Jotaro was scary, even though he sat on a chair before us, I felt very tense.
"Nao everything is okay?" Josuke asked.
"A-Ah yeah, I'm just little tired" I giggled with a sweat on my face.
"So you're the new stand user? What is your name?" Jotaro asked, he was so serious.
"Minami Nao" I said.
"I wanted to let you know about other stand user Josuke" he started "yare yare daze".
"It turns out that this user stand is somehow related to her" he said.
My eyes widened, I tried to understand what he meant.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Do you know a man that named Sugita Jun?" He asked.
"Sugita Jun?" I wandered and then I remembered this name "it's my uncle! My uncle is stand user?".
"Yes, and not only that, he killed a lot of people probably with his stand power and he got rid of all the cops or eyewitnesses" he said, I was shocked.
"Wait, he got rid of the cops and the eyewitnesses? It's like Yoshikage Kira" Josuke said.
'Yoshikage Kira?... I heard about him' I thought to myself.
"Minami Hana and Minami Takeshi got killed by him too" Jotaro said as he flipped through documents with the information he had.
"Huh!?" I gasped "mom and dad!? Why he killed them!?".
He was in silent, I tried to stay calm and not attack him, I wanted to know why. my hands turned into fists and I noticed that Josuke was looking at me.
"I'm not going to tell you to find him yet but be careful, he also got the arrow so it's means that there's more stand users after Minami Nao" he said.
"The arrow!? How!?" Josuke asked, I didn't know what they talked about but I felt really frustrated.
"Oh right, Jotaro-san, where's old man? I want Nao to meet him" Josuke asked.
"He had already gone to bed, come see him another day" he said.
"Fine, so see ya!" Josuke waved to him and we left the room.

I was in silent, I tried to digest what had just happened. I spaced out so I didn't notice that we left the hotel and that Josuke called my name few times.
"Earth to Neo! Are you alive!?" He raised his voice and waved his hand before my face.
"Huh? What?" I was shocked that we left the hotel and I didn't heard him.
"Are you okay? You look very tired and pale" he said, I looked at him and I could saw his worry.
"I'm just tired, I met a lot of new people today and I'm not used for this, I'm sorry I'll head home now" I said.
"I'll accompany you then" he said and I shook my head.
"It's fine I can go alone" I said and started to walk and let him stay there alone.

I sat in my bath, The water was warm and pleasant and every bathroom had a lot of steam, I sat in the bath and hugged my legs and looked at the clear, green water.
"I hope it's just a mistake" I let out a sigh.
Now I can't really remember the face of my parents but I know they're a good parents.
"Why did he killed them" I mumbled and I didn't noticed that I frowned at the water, I was calm but also so angry and frustrated.
I put my whole body in the water to freshen up and then I went out and put on my bathrobe and went to my room. I lay down on the bed and saw the phone next to me that was flashing, I took it and saw a new message.
"From: Josuke✩
Yo! I know you're frustrating from what Jotaro-san said, I don't know really what happened to you but I don't want you to feel like that so cheer up and go to sleep!!✩ see you tomorrow!"
I closed my phone and smiled to myself and closed my eyes slowly.

The next day at school I preferred to sit for lunch on the roof with myself, although it might probably be nice to be with Josuke and Okuyasu but I preferred to be alone.
The sky was so blue and a pleasant breeze was blowing, it was very nice. I then looked down towards the fence.
"It's almost a week since I met him and yet I feel like I knew him forever" I said.
"Met who?" Then I heard his voice that startled me and made me scream in panic and be embarrassed.
"J-Josuke! What are you doing here?" I asked embarrassed.
"I was searching for you in your class and I didn't found you so I guessed you'll be here" he said, I let out a sigh.
"Josuke go eat with Nijimura-kun, I want to be alone" I said in a weak voice.
"Are you still worried about what happened yesterday? stop thinking about it so much and let go" he said, the way he nagging it felt like a real friendship, what I never had.
"You're free today?" He asked.
"Y-Yeah but-" I said.
"Good! So be ready at afternoon I want to take you to somewhere!" He smiled "I won't annoy you now but afternoon I'll be at your house!".
"But-!" I was about to talk but he already left, I let out a sigh.
"I can't believe about him..." I muttered and pouted.

The afternoon came and I was already ready with normal clothes, I sat on the couch in the living room and stared at the ceiling in boredom until I waited for the doorbell to ring.
"Maybe I should text him?" I said.
I took my phone, and I went into my chat with him.
"Hey Josuke, I hope you didn't joke about what you said, I'm ready".
I put away my phone and waited for message or the doorbell but after half hour there was nothing.
"Ugh! I'll call him!" I said annoyed and took the phone and called him.
"The number you are trying to reach is currently unavailable. please try again later".
"Huh?" I lowered down my phone, normally I could believe that his phone is closed or something but now I had a really bad feeling.

To be continued~