(#009) [New Gates]

*Toshinori never bothered Izuku about his training period because for the same length of time he was training Izumi to adapt to the quirk he has pass down to her, living in separate homes due to what seems to be issues between Izumi and Izuku, the parents are not blind, Inko has scolded Izumi for being too rough and basically bullying Izuku but due to everything that has conspired as much as Inko and Toshinori have not had personal disputes between each other and therefore have no desire to file a divorce, for the time being and for the sake of their children especially Izuku whom has grown more brazen and bold recently, Izuku and Inko have returned to using her maiden name Midoriya, and as such the paperwork for their applications are complete*

*February 26th, Izuku with his legs firmly being planted in the ground although determined cannot help but be overwhelmed by the sight of his dream school UA high-school right at his feet, he drags his feet off the ground taking it step by step, taking in his entire surroundings including the yelling bakugo siblings approaching rapidly, wait, what?!*

Katsuki: "Get out of my way deku!!!"

Katsumi: "Hah, I am going to beat you there"

*Rushing onwards they ignore any further interaction with anyone except each other as they compete yet again for whom shall hold todays tittle of superior Bakugo*

*Approaching with a tap on his shoulder*

Izumi: "I am sorry that you didn't get a quirk, but don't worry, I am still your sister, even after you fail I will make sure you can achieve anything else you want in life Izuku"

*Not fond of her negative condescending attitude paired with her own infuriating form of familial love Izuku thoughtlessly just marches with his eyelids gripped, feeling a thud at his shoe tip opening his eyes to the ground being inches away from his face*

Izuku: "WOAH!!"

(Artist Credit: Kariksart)

???: "Woah, hang in there, sorry for using my quirk on you but it would be bad if you started today of all days with bad luck, don't you think?"

Izuku: "Thank you for that, you would think after taking your life seriously and overcoming serious trials you would at least be ready for this"

???: "Everyone can get nervous, you just got to get out of your own head, Name's Ochako Uraraka, nice to meet you"

Izuku: "Izuku Midoriya, likewise"

*They begin with small talk and proceed to enter the auditorium for examination briefing but split up*

*The examinees are introduced to a teacher known as the loudest hero "President-Mic" trying to break the ice with a joke met with silence, one could say the ice only thickened, but his skin is thicker, not his first tough crowd*