(#019) [Battle-Training] (Super-Chapter)

Toshi: First villains are Rudeus & Katsumi, your objective is to protect the (prop) weapon for detonation while the heroes must procure and disarm the weapon before it goes off in terms of morally separated objectives, common grounds for succession is to eliminate the opposing team's units

Inko: We are assessing your capability for combat, defensive and acquisition capabilities and to assess your overall fundamental capabilities

*Inside the building*

Rudeus: Alright we have the headstart before they try to breach which is lucky for us and especially considering Sero would have been quite formidable at defence considering he is a conjuration type. Now I think we have a great chance holding this fort, he will probably spearheading while she is support so-

Katsumi: MMM Im done stretching so it's time you stop yapping your mouth, everyone may think I am a muscle head like the flammable flamingo head but I am smart enough to know that this is not just about winning, it's about how we do, I am gonna be remembered not only for winning overwhelmingly, making my position clear, but I am going to announce how I do things, you were probably gonna make me set mines on this floor as you act like a turrent breaking lanky's tape.

Rudeus: How-

Katsumi: This isn't the classroom anymore preschool prodigy, I don't care who you were in there back then, this is who you still are right now, this is a battlefield straight-jacket, and I am going to solo clear this without your help, so you stay here and you make SURE, no collateral damage or debris jeopardise the weapon, you will still be remembered as the safe and responsible one the one who is not reckless so you won't lose out, but that is not me.

Rudeus: This isn't just a game, we have to treat this as if it is real-

Katsumi: I AM DUMBASS, IF WE COWER WHEN THERE IS REAL DANGER WE SHOULD BE IN THE NERDS CLASS, THIS IS WHERE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST OF THE BEST

*tape noises*

Rudeus & Katsumi: !!!

*Elizabeth learnt how to be quiet in her time and Sero practised mobility a lot more than the stationary shooter Rudeus and trap bomber katsumi leaving their argument as noise cover for their stealth breach but rudeus and katsumi are quick to adapt, with quick glances to each other they nod and split, Sero begins taping the entire room projected from his forearms trying to prepare against flying projectiles*

Hanta: We caught them before she set any mines so we switch to offensive against katsumi before she can while I try to hold them down

Hanta: (We agreed that if she took the edge off they would be distracted and I use my tape retraction to acquire the weapon, we don't actually expect to win in combat against these two even if by surprise, but obviously they are incompatible and their teamwork will be far from ours so we can use that gap to isolate our true objective)

Hanta: (Now while Liz amplifies my senses and dulls theirs-)

*Although Hanta has his eyes on Rudeus and Liz on Katsumi he underestimated the shrapnel's piercing, the spinning of the projectiles turns as it gets caught in the tape as Sero planned the more it twists the more stuck it becomes, but with the momentum and charge it backfires and all nearby tape lines get strapped and caught in an increasingly large bundle that has removed all his contingencies leaving clear shot*