【𝟎𝟎𝟒】

─〘ꕥ〙─

(𝙃/𝙩) = 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚

(𝙃/𝙩) = 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚

(𝙃/𝙡) = 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙇𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝

(𝙃/𝙘) = 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧

(𝙀/𝙨) = 𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙚

(𝙀/𝙘) = 𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧

(𝙎/𝙘) = 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧

(𝙁/𝙘) = 𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧

─〘ꕥ〙─

     Gilthunder grimaced down at Meliodas. He kicked Meliodas over so he was now on his back. "Meliodas, the Eight Deadly Sins' Dragon sin of Wrath. Do you have any last words?"

     Meliodas' eyes opened slightly. "The sins.. what happened to them..? You must've heard something.. right? Where.. have the other ones gone?" Gilthunder sheathed his sword. "Very well. I'll tell you. For the remaining five; three are still at large and not yet accounted for. The other two have been dealt with."

     "The Fox sin of Greed is being kept under tight security in Baste prison. The Grizzly sin of Sloth has already been slain and is interred in the Necropolis. But don't worry, I'll make certain they all join you shortly."

     "Thank you.." Meliodas mumbled. "Awesome!" he bounced onto his feet. "Baste prison and the Necropolis, huh? I'll go check out one or the other!" he gave a thumbs up to the Holy knight.

     "So that was it?" Gilthunder asked. "You wish to know your comrades whereabouts so you allowed me to strike you down. Right." Meliodas smirked. "Why don't we finish this another time, kay?"

     "I think not." Gilthunder swiftly pulled out his sword and swung at Meliodas once again, only for him to vanish and reappear behind him. He chased after Meliodas, continuously swinging, even if his attempts seemed futile.

     Finally, Meliodas stopped next to Diane's leg, where you sat and Gilthunder rested his sword directly next to Meliodas' face. "This is goodbye." Meliodas waved. "Cya!" You hopped off Diane's knee as she stood up, Gilthunder in hand.

     "You hurt the captain some other time." Gilthunder glared at the giant. "Unhand me!" he used his magic to electrocute Diane's hand.

     "Here's a tip for you, okay? Girls really hate boys that try to shock them!" Diane yelled, throwing Gilthunder into the sky. You watched him fly with a hand above your eyes. "Wow. Home run." you whistled.