【𝟎𝟎𝟎】

╔═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღೋ ═══════╗

(𝐅.𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞)

╚═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღೋ ═══════╝

[𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐬] The snake sin of sorrow

[𝐀𝐠𝐞] 5,000

[𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬] Alive

[𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡] 45,000 before the revival, 100,000 after

╔═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღೋ ═══════╗

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

╚═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღೋ ═══════╝

[𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭] 5"11

[𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞] (H.T)

[𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡] (H.L)

[𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫] (H.C)

[𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞] (E.S)

[𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫] (E.C)

[𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫] (S.C)

[𝐒𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤] The depiction of a snake located directly under the collarbone.

╔═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღೋ ═══════╗

𝐒𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞
[Lelohtai]

╚═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღೋ ═══════╝

    𝐋𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐡𝐭𝐚𝐢 is a long scarf that was gifted to (F.Name) when she was young. The scarf possesses the ability to stretch incredible distances and restrict like a boa. Its power is to morph into a 12-foot long snake. Most of (F.Name)'s magical strength comes from Lelohtai.

    It can be used to travel, defeat enemies, carry simple items, or for fashion.

╔═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღೋ ═══════╗

𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐚

╚═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღೋ ═══════╝

    𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐬 are tricky when it comes to appearance. Their appearances can differ from having a tail instead of legs to looking completely human with some minor differences. If you have suspicions that your friend is a naga but they don't have a tail, the only other way you'll be able to tell is by the slight point of their pupils.

    They're sadistic creatures and often blend into human foundations for the chance of some entertainment. Sometimes even going as far as to stir up trouble and watch them crumble.

    At first glance, nagas have the same teeth a human has. The only difference is they have two sharp fangs that are tucked into the roof of their mouth as any generic snake would.

    Nagas that are raised with humans tend to be more docile than nagas that are raised around other nagas, regardless of whether their parents are nagas or not. They'll even begin to pick up the mannerisms of humans and become less noble than they usually are.

    An extra ability they possess is the ability to hypnotize others with fluid movements. They specialize especially in belly dancing, but others forms of dance/movement are possible as well.

╔═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღೋ ═══════╗

[𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭] 341

(Updated 11/12/21)

╚═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღೋ ═══════╝