【𝟎𝟎𝟓】

─〘ꕥ〙─

(𝙃.𝙩) = 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚

(𝙃.𝙡) = 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙇𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝

(𝙃.𝙘) = 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧

(𝙀.𝙨) = 𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙚

(𝙀.𝙘) = 𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧

(𝙎.𝙘) = 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧

(𝙁.𝙘) = 𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧

─〘ꕥ〙─

    Golgius held a hand out for both you and Elizabeth. Hawk stepped in front of the two of you. "Hey, not so fast! You're gonna have to go through the captain of the order of Scrap's Disposal first!"

    Golgius pulled his hand back abruptly and kicked Hawk, making him bounce off the walls, squealing. Both you and Elizabeth gasped. "Hawk, no!"

    Golgius turned to the bed Meliodas lay in. "Now then," he started, grabbing the blanket covering the blonde male and pulled it back, focusing his gaze on the hand that was gripping onto the sword he came to retrieve.

    Golgius grabbed the sword and pulled, bringing Meliodas' arm with. "Seems it's become rather pointless for you to keep this sword any longer, so I shall take it with me." Golgius continued to try and pull the sword towards him, but Meliodas' grip wasn't letting up.

    Your arms tightened around Elizabeth, you having to hold her back so she didn't do anything stupid. Unfortunately, she couldn't take a hint and continued to try and wiggle out of your grasp.

─〘ꕥ〙─

"C'mon, cap. What's the big deal? ~ Just show me your sword already!"

    "Why are you so interested in looking at this piece of junk?" Meliodas asked, exasperated. (F.Name) looked down from the tree branch she was resting on, a little upset that she woke up to their bickering. "Did you guys seriously have to wake me up just because of a sword?"

    "Oops~" Ban giggled. (F.Name) sighed and turned away from the two, too tired to even argue. Ban looked back down at the captain. "Well last time I checked you were the captain of the  Eight Deadly sins, so why the hell are you walking around with a sword like that?"

    "I mean, did you really think I wouldn't be curious about it?" Ban inquired, getting up and walking around the campfire to get closer to Meliodas. The tall male bent down to his captain's height and gripped the sword that was strapped onto his back.

"Come on, just let me have a little peek ~ I'm sure (F.Name)'s curious as well."

"Fuck off, I'm trying to sleep."

    Meliodas dropped his mug, saving everyone from having to deal with an uncomfortable silence. He grabbed his sword tightly when Ban began to slide it out of it's sheath. "Let go, Ban."

    Diane sat up, also having to deal with being woken up abruptly, rubbing her eyes to try and wake herself up. "Hey, you two are still up?" the giant mumbled. She looked over to the tree her companion was laying in. "(F.Name), are you up too?"