Part 1: Saturday

AHHHHHH the messy hair ^^😍 gotta love it :) anyways let's get into it.

Y/N POV

It's Saturday morning, I woke up around 9:30 AM so I can get ready in time for breakfast at 10. Ughhhh Saturday's are the worst I think to myself. All we do is clean the whole day. I let out a sigh before putting on my uniform and doing my H/L H/C hair.

I look at myself in the mirror one more time before heading out the door.

On my way to the cafeteria I see Eren and Mikasa. I call out their names before running to catch up with them.

"Hey Y/N!" Mikasa says.

"H-" I start to say before being cut off in shock of Erens appearance.

"Woah what the fuck happened to your face Eren" I say while laughing.

"I didn't know your Titan form could be so small" I say sarcastically

Eren shoots me a glare not finding my comment funny.

Mikasa Laughs while saying "Hange kept him up all night doing experiments"

We continue to laugh as we walk into the cafeteria. We go sit next to Sasha, Jean, Armin and Connie.

After I finished my meal I leaned back in my chair and let out a big sigh.

"Ah man I hate cleaning" I say. "Hey, maybe if I say i'm sick I can get out of it" I say happily.

"Y/N you already told Levi you were sick 2 times he's going to become suspicious if you say your sick 3 Saturday's in a row" Jean states.

"True... and I ended up having to make up the cleaning I missed on Sunday anyways" I say.

"UGHH Levi never gives us a damn break." I say. Everyone's eyes begins to move from my face to behind me. I ignore it and continue my rant. "I bet Levi is one of those freaks who enjoys cleaning. Man he get on my-"

Sasha makes eye contact with me and Coughs loudly and then looks behind me. I get the hint and wait a couple of seconds before turning around to find Levi.

He was wearing the same 😐 expression on his face but you could tell he wasn't happy.

You turn back around in your chair looking at your plate. "Shit" you think to yourself.

The silence was loud but finally Levi broke it by saying " Eren, Jean, and Connie, congratulations Y/N is going to be cleaning your rooms today. Take the day off."

"WHAT." I snap back at him. "Cleaning 4 rooms will literally take me the whole day"

"Well you better get going then" he snarls back before walking away.

I clench my teeth together to hold myself back from saying something I would regret.

I turn back to the table my body filling up with anger. Damn he pisses me off I think to myself.

"Hey Y/N I can clean my own room it's fine" Eren says kindly.

"Ah it's fine Eren, you probably need the extra rest anyways." I say trying not to break into a smile at his tired face.

I look at Connie and Jean waiting for them to make the same offer as Eren but they stayed quiet.

I push my chair back in annoyance and say goodbye to my friends before going to find the closet with the cleaning supplies.

I turn the corner where the closet is and find Levi leaning against the wall, arms crossed with one foot against the wall.

I ignore him and open closet doors. I feel his eyes on me. I walk inside the closet and grab a whole bunch of cleaning supplies. Levi continues to stare at me. His presence made me more annoyed than I already was.

I set down my supplies and walk out of the closet and face him.

"Can I help you with sometime." I ask in a snotty tone.

"Nope" he says calmly

"Then why are you watching over me like i'm a little ass kid?" I ask getting more annoyed. "I think I can handle cleaning without be babysat the whole time" I growl.

"Is that right?" He asks enjoying himself as he watches me grow angrier.

"Yea" I say back as I clench my hands together.

"What's wrong Y/N you look a little angry" He says in a mocking tone.

He pushes himself off the wall and walks over to me. He continues to walk to me until he is less than a foot away from my face. I look up at him and then stumble back a step or two, shocked by the invitation of space. (Let's just say he's taller than us lol)

"Why wouldn't I be angry, your always tougher on me than anyone else in the squad" I say.

He walks closer to me and I step back once more. I feel the cold concrete wall behind my back. I had no where else to go.

"Maybe because everyone else knows how to show respect" He states coldly.

He puts his hand on the wall next to my head and stares into my eyes. I turn my head to the side to avoid his gaze.

My anger disappeared, all I could think about was how close his body was to mine.

He leans in toward my ear. I felt his warm breath on my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"Better get back to work" He says smoothly into my ear.

His words make me snap out of my daze. I shove myself away from his body and grab the cleaning supplies I collected.

"Find me when you finish." He says as he walks down the hall.

I watch him walk away in disbelief of what just happened and the feelings I felt during.

I walk to Erens room. When I arrive I pull out a rag and start dusting. After a many long hours I completed all 4 rooms and walked to Levi's office to find him.

Heyyyy guys!💞 I know this wasn't the most entertaining chapter but I still hope you liked it :) I promise the next ones will be better :) I personally like story's that have a small build up and don't just hop into the juicy stuff but don't worry it won't be long until the good parts 😏 lol okay okay byeee 💞😘

(Hopefully a couple people read this because i'm saying "guys" like there are a group of readers lol... but if you are reading this hi ily and please comment feedback hehe)

Also im planning on updating by tonight or tmr!

okay bye for real this time :)