Part 9: Tension

Y/N POV

As Levi walks through the door our eyes meet momentarily.

"Fuck." I whisper to myself as my eyes dart away from his.

I quickly push myself out of Erens embrace and hop back into my chair.

I sit facing the bar being to much of a coward to see what expression Levi had on his face.

"What's wrong?" Eren asks confused by my sudden jolt away from him.

"Please just shut up." I say too drunk to care if I hurt his feelings.

"Aye come drink with us." Jean yells to the group of three.

'Are you fucking serious.' I say to myself before stealing Sashas drink and chugging it.

"Hey." Sasha says as she sticks out her bottom lip and pouts.

"Trust me I need it more than you." I reply back before spinning my chair to face the group of scout leaders who were approaching us.

"Hey guys." Hange says as we all greet each other.

My eyes wander to Levi as the group starts talking. He clenches his jaw together in anger as he avoids my gaze. Ugh, please just look at me I say to myself as my eyes stay locked on Levi's face.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom." Levi says to Hange and Erwin before walking away.

He walks past me acting as if I wasn't even there.

"I'll be back." I announce a few seconds after Levi leaves.

I receive a few nods in acknowledgment before the conversation continues.

I hop off my chair and start to head in the direction of Levi. I struggle to walk as all of the alcohol I consumed made my head dizzy.

I see Levi turn into the men's restroom and a few seconds later I arrive at the same door and push it open.

I receive a few judge mental stares from men I pass as I enter the restroom. I ignore them as Levi was the only thing on my mind at the moment.

"Hey." I call out to the familiar figure as the other people in the bathroom leave.

I receive no reply.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I say as I run to catch up with him.

I grab his shoulder forcing him to turn and face me.

"Hellooo i'm talking to you." I say as I look up to him.

"You realize this is the men's restroom, right?" Levi says still avoiding my gaze.

"Yea, and what about it." I say moving myself into his line of sight.

He finally lets his eyes meet with mine.

"What do you want y/n?" He says looking annoyed.

"Why do you sound so mad?" I ask even thought I already knew the answer to that question.

As I talk I notice his jacket that was zipped up to his chin hiding the hickeys I gave him. I don't know wether it was the alcohol or my shitty sense of humor but I found the sight hilarious.

I bite the inside of my cheek trying to stop myself from laughing but it didn't work. My lips begin to curl and I let out a small giggle.

"I'm *giggle* i'm sorry." I say as my laughter comes to an end.

Levi looked unamused. He didn't even care to ask me what I was laughing about.

"Your drunk." He states coldly.

"Am not." I snap back at him, knowing I was lying.

"Go hang out with your little boyfriend or something. Im not in the mood for this tonight." He says as his anger levels grow higher.

"Wow jealousy isn't a good look on you." I say totally being a instigator.

Levi walks closer to me until our body's almost touch. He looks down at me and I lift my head to meet his gaze.

I glance down at his lips and it takes everything in me not to kiss them.

"Well being a slut isn't a good look either." He says leaning closer to my face.

I take a step back from him, shocked by his words.

Without replying I turn and start walking towards the door with feelings hurt by Levi's insult. When I get around 6 feet away, it swings open and Eren walks in.

"Y/n why the fuck are you in the men's-" The rest of Eren's words were cut off as I impulsively press my lips against his.

hehe imma leave y'all on another cliff hanger :) but the next chapter may or may not get a little spicy 😌😏

See you soon :))