Part 4: Alleyway

Y/N POV

*The next day*

I wake up to the sound of pounding at my door.

"Y/N... Y/N! Wake up!" Connie yells still banging his hand against my door.

I sit up quickly. "Huh?" I mutter out with a groggy head.

"Y/n your already 20 minutes late for training." Connie says.

"Shit, I over slept again." I yell back to him before hoping out of bed.

"You know how strict Levi is about being late, You better hurry." He says before leaving.

I frantically get ready and run out the door. "How did this happen again?"I think to myself as I run down the hall.

Last time I was late to training Levi made me run from 4 PM to sun down. My stomach sinks a little at the thought of running that much again.

I make a sharp left and arrive at the door that lead to where all the squads were gathered.

I shove open the door still in a rush. I used a little to much force because the door slams against the wall on the other side.

*BANG*

Everyone turns there heads to look at where the sound came from.

Around a hundred faces were staring at me.

"Sorry." I say while giving a awkward smile to the crowd.

I look to my left and see Erwin and Levi on top of the stage. They both were looking at me as well.

Levi shakes his head slightly in disapproval before looking away from me.

"Damn he even looks hot when he's mad" I think to myself.

Erwin began his speech again and everyone looked back at him.

I take my eyes off Levi and walk over to my friends. I stand at the end of then line up next to Armin.

"What an Idiot" Jean says just loud enough for me to hear.

"What was that horse face?" I snap back at him not being able to tell if his tone was playful or not.

Armin let's out a giggle before saying "Shhh were going to get in trouble"

I smile and turn back to Erwin.

"...We are assuming the titans will arrive a couple hours after sunrise, so we will all meet back here at tomorrow at Dawn." Erwin says.

"Hey Armin." I whisper.

He looks at me.

"I'm confused what's happening tomorrow?"I ask quietly.

"A huge group of titans are on their way towards the wall." He whispers back to me.

"Damn." I say before looking back up at the stage.

"So try your hardest today because THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY LIES IN YOUR HANDS!" Erwin Yells with enthusiasm.

After the speech we split up into our squads.

"Ugh Levi is probably gonna make me run so much today." I say sadly as I lay my head on Mikasa's shoulder.

"Well on the bright side they are serving potatoes at dinner today." Sasha says happily.

"True." I say laughing at the comment.

Suddenly I feel a hand on my arm pulling me away from the group.

My feet stumble as I try not to fall from the force I was being pulled at. I look up and find Levi dragging me by my arm.

"What the hell." I say confused by what was happening.

He doesn't reply. I struggle to keep up with his fast pace.

We make a turn and headed down an alleyway. I became annoyed being dragged around like a rag doll.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask in a snotty tone.

He still doesn't reply so I grab his wrist with my free hand and twist it until he releases my arm.

He turns to face me.

"Helloooo are you gonna answer me?" I ask looking him in the eyes.

"What's with the attitude?" He asks.

I turn around and start walking away from him in annoyance. I get around three steps away before I feel two hands on my hips.

I stop walking and Levi presses his body against my back. He slowly kisses the back and side of my neck while his hands squeeze my hips.

I let out a deep breath as he continues to kiss me.

"Y/n you know how much I hate it when people are late." He says as he bites my ear.

"So be a good girl and get to training on time." He says before going back in at my neck.

His right hand slides down from my hip to my center. I arch my back pressing my butt against his member.

He finds my clit and begins to rub it slowly picking up the pace as he goes.

Even though he was over my pants I was completely wet.

I let out a small moan and throw my head back against his chest.

He lightly kisses my temple before unbuttoning my pants.

The thought of his fingers inside me made my knees weak.

"Want more?" He asks as he pulls my zipper down exposing my black lacy underwear. I nod spreading my legs a bit.

"Then start getting to places on time." He says before pulling away from me.

"Hey!" I say as I turn to face him with a disappointed look spread across my face.

He slides a finger into the top of my underwear and pulls it back. When he releases it, it snaps against my skin.

"Cute." He says talking about my underwear.

I quickly zip and button my pants.When I look back up Levi was already walking back towards the squad.

"So that's it?" I shout from behind him.

"You'll get more later." He says looking over his shoulder as he talked.

I guess people would get suspicious if we were gone for too long I think to myself before walking back.

okay so I was trying to decide whether their relationship should be toxic or wholesome and I honestly couldn't pick so imma just do a little bit of both lol.

See you guys soon :) 🥰