//Stella//

Michael was dead and a week after he was buried. Everyone got together and cried especially Luke, Luke broke down in tears. He didn't believe his best friend since kids was dead. It was too soon.

Ashton had been getting pain in his head and arms recently, he went to the doctor to check up because sometimes it was a sharp pain.

"I can't do this anymore. What's the fucking point Annabelle" Calum tells Annabelle and she puts her head in her hands. "The fucking point it that if we don't know who's doing this were all going to fucking die okay" She yells.

Calum and Annabelle decide to go on a walk hoping that it would clear their minds.

Annabelle starts pouring her eyes out, Calum holds her hand and brings her in a hug. "Why is this happening to us? Its all over a stupid fucking iPhone but then i think, its not only the iPhone but also its getting personal." Anabelle adds and Calum nods.

"We need to be alert. We have to be aware of our suroundings all the time. You never know we could be next. They'll shoot our heads off like were targets, they'll skin us, they'll be able to murder us without leaving no evidence behind" Calum says as one of his eyes twitch and they both soon realize how insane they both sound. Calum was right.

They both stop at a coffee shop. It was called Urth Caffe.

As they walk in a lot of photographers come rushing asking about the whole commotion of Michaels death. It was a very uncomfortable situation to be in and honestly, they just wanted to eat. All that walking and talking made them hungry as hell.

"Is it true that Michael was an abusive person?" The photographers come shouting at Annabelle, "If anything he was a teddy bear. Get your shit right" She answers back rudely and the photographer stands back a little bit, afraid of Anabelle.

Her eyes were bloodshot and she had a scary serious face, he was afraid of her.

They walk into Urth Caffe and notice a girl crying her eyes out at the corner of the Cafe and nobody even cared.

"Are you okay?" Calums asks and the girl looks up at him quickly cleaning the tears off her face with the sleeve of her sweater, "I'm fine." She answers as she grabs her things and tries to exit.

Calums covers the way and makes her sit down, she was very pretty and Calum had noticed.

She had ginger hair and her eyes were hazel, her skin looked as soft as a baby butt.

"Tell us what's wrong. Its not good to keep things up bottled like that." Calum says and she sits down and cries more. "My boyfriend he-." She cries and Annabelle knows what she's about to say.

"I can't tell you, you're just a bunch of strangers" The girl says and Calum asks her for her name. "My name is Stella." She tells and Calum smiles at her.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Calum says flirting and she laughs, blushes a little too.

"You know we wouldn't mind if you would want to go on a walk with us?" Annabelle asks and Stella stares at them weirdly but agrees.

Calum really liked Stella and he really wanted her to hang out with him sometime, but he had Bruna.

CALUM U LIL SLUT WHY U WANNA DATE CALUM AND BRUNA