//lazy fuckers//

"how fucking dumb are you robert" bruna screams to luke, the poor kid had forgotten to add gas to his tank.

he thought the gas he had before would be enough for the whole entire trip.

"i know i had more gas than this okay, something must have happened" luke says and he knows he had enough for the trip. everyone was huddled around the car and luke looked sorry.

"looks like you had a good sleep? you weren't attacked by giant roaches trying to crawl into your ear werent you?" michael screams at luke and annabelle lowers her head knowing why he had a good sleep.

luke laughs at michael and then stops as he sees michaels angry face.

"alright guys there's no way i can get this car started. were gonna have to stay here or walk it to the nearest train or bus stop" luke tells everyone and everyone groans.

"i am not moving for shit okay its your fault were stuck here," bruna says to luke as she snatches the car keys from his hand and opens his trucks. "no no no my wallet isn't here luke where the fuck is my wallet" she yells from inside the car.

everyone runs to look for their stuff but finds none of their belongings. "im on my days what the fuck am i supposed to do without my pads!" bruna says. michael bursts out in laughter at bruna and bruna stands in front of him making up an insult in her head.

"i was going to insult you but the 4 hairs left up in your head have said enough for me" she smirks and walks away leaving michael angry.

"would you two stop and worry about the fact that we don't have our shit with us god" calum screams and everyone gives him a dirty looking. "shut up rice lover" michael insults back.

"michael you shut up i would have pulled you from your head to the nearest lake and drowned you but i wouldn't have made it so far considering you only have four hairs left on your piñata head" calum snorts and laughs. michael turns red and throws a twig to calum.

everyone starts walking on the hiking trail to the road to find help.

it was useless with 4 fighting boys and only 2 sane girls.

it was like mom and dad taking care of their children, michael tries to hit calum and calum tries to hit luke and somehow everyones trying to hit ashton.

"cmon lazy fuckers we got plenty of walking to do and i am not walking if yall continue to fight like 12 year olds" annabelle screams and everyone shuts up.

OMFG I HAVENT BEEN ON IN A WHILE IM SORRY I HAVE SO MUCH SHIT TO DO OKAY IM GOING NUTS I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER COMMENT VOTE "SUBSCRIBE AND ALL THAT SHIT"