~make up~

Word count: 1051

"I can't believe you" I said in an annoyed tone

"I've been busy at work!" He said in a louder tone

"All I want is for you to just make some time for me!" I screamed

It's been a almost a week and a half since we last had sex. His work was taking up a lot of his time and while I shouldn't be mad my sexual frustration has been building up and now it was spewing out.

"My boss has been being an ass and has been pressuring me to finish this paper" he yelled
"You can't wait for one fucking minute and consider someone other than yourself"

"Fuck you" I yelled
"I do everything for you" I yelled

He stood up and walked towards me.. anger on his face. I stood my ground I wasn't about to let him walk all over me.
We stood there a moment not breaking eye contact

"If you really think that I only think about my self then I guess I'll be going" i said

I was about to head to my room and pack my backs when he grabbed my wrist.

He pulled my into a kiss.
At first it was soft. But then it was hungry.
He grabbed my hair and pulled so that my neck was exposed and he kissed from my jaw to my shoulder.

"Please don't leave" he said as he grabbed my shirt and yanked it above my head.
He picked my up and brought me to our room where he threw me on the bed.
He got up and pulled his shirt off then his pants.
He grabbed my pants and pulled them down along with my panties. He walked over to our side table and grabbed two pairs of hand cuffs and handcuffed both of my hands to either side of the headboard.

"Those feel alright" he asked

I nodded my head and his hand traveled down my arm to my breast and from my breast to my legs.
He grabbed both of my knees and spread them apart. He then got down in between my thighs and licked from bottom to top.

"Ugh" I moaned and he just smirked Before doing it again.
He then made his way to sucking on my clit.
I tensed my arms wanting to grab his hair but I couldn't.

"Frustrating isn't it?" He asked

"Mmmm" I moaned in response

He continued sucking me off
I was moving my hips to much so he held them down with his hands.
I felt my high coming.

"Cedric" I moaned

He moaned and the vibration sent me over board. I arched my back and closed my eyes. My mouth hung open unable to make a sound.
Once I calmed down he came back up and wiped off his chin.

"That was a big one" he smiled
I rolled my eyes still quite annoyed with him.
He walked back over to the side table and grabbed a pink vibrator.
My eyes followed him as I watched him walk back over to in between my legs.
He turned it on and put it against me.
I arched my back at the feeling of vibration.
He was on top of my in missionary style while holding the vibrator to my clit.
He was staring at my face.
My second high was coming.

"Cedric I'm- mmmmm" I said right before I was gonna cum.
Then he pulled the vibrator away and my high calmed down.
I opened my eyes and he was above my smirking.
He then brought the vibrators to one of my nipples.

"You know, you are in no position to be denying my after what you said to me" I said

"I suppose your right" he said as he moved the vibrator to the other nipple.
"But I'm going to anyways"
He slowly trailed the vibrator down my stomach and to my clit again.

"Mmmmm ugh" I moaned

"Fuck it" he said
He turned of the vibrator and threw it on the ground the got up and pulled his pants down. He stroked himself before spitting in his hand and lubricating his dick.

He slid in and both of our mouths made and "O" shape.
He began thrusting. Pulling half way out and slamming back in. Every minute it became more aggressive. He lowered himself so that your body's were against each other's and dug his face into the crook of your neck. His moans were warm on your neck.

"Ugh ugh ugh" he moaned breathlessly as he thrusted

He pulled himself away from you and continued thrusting as he undid your hands from the hand cuffs.
He pulled out and turned you around so that you were on all 4's.
He slid in a grabbed my hips thrusting hard and fast.
I was barley able to hold my self up from how good it was.

"Fuck" he groaned

"Mm ugh ugh" I moaned
I bounced myself back on him creating an impossible speed.
He leaned over my and put his arm around my throat in a choke hold.

My 2nd orgasm came in fast and hard.
Cedric slowed down and pulled out. He later down on his back and I got on top of him.
I began rocking my hips. Moans slipping out of his mouth. He grabbed my hips again very tightly.

He threw his head back on the pillow.

"Turn around" he groaned

"No" I moaned back about to cum

"I said turn-" he grabbed my and turn me around

"Ughhh" I groaned in aggravation

I said back down on him. My ass facing him and he grabbed my arms and held them behind my back as I rocked back and forth.

"Fuckkk y/n" he moaned
You continued for awhile until you felt his dick twitch. You knew what was cumming.
He threw his head back and moaned

"Y/n y/n y/n"

He was cumming.
You stoped moving so that you wouldn't over stimulate him.
He was slowly thrusting into you as he finished Cumming.
He pulled out and put you on the bed to go grab a towel and clean you off.
He leaned over and whispered in your ear

"I'm sorry"

Before he went over to start the shower.