~couch~

wordcount: 1013

We made our way into the house not breaking the kiss.
It was heavy and heated as he backed us into the house and shut the door behind him.

As soon as the door was shut he began taking his shirt off so I followed and did the same. As soon as both shirts were off we re-connected our lips and he backed me into the couch where he layed me down.

He was over me kissing my neck down to my chest where he un-clasped my bra and pulled it off throwing it somewhere into the living room.

he kissed my nipple licking and sucking them into his mouth while he ran his thumb over the other one. he then sucking right under my breast. when he pulled away a dark purple spot remained there. when he pulled away he let out a breath admiring his work.

"fuck" he spoke under his breath

he then kissed that spot and worked his way down my stomach to the top of my pants and began to slide them down my legs. once my pants were out of the way he made quick work of my underwear.

he slid them down quickly, eagerly.

"sit up," he said 

I sat up with my back to the cushions of the couch and he kneeled down putting his hands on my knees pulling my legs apart.

he kissed the inner part of my tight near my knee and made his way down slowly.

when he got high up my inner thigh he began leaving more dark purple spots until finally, he made it to my pussy.

he licked a long stripe up my slit. he dove back down to kiss my clit.

he kissed and licked my clit making my back arch. 

his tongue flicked and then dove into my pussy.

I grabbed his hair and tugged slightly. 

he released his mouth from my clit and spoke "harder"

I tugged harder on his hair and he moaned while going back in to continue eating me out.

one hand was on my waist holding them down as they had a mind of their own. the other had made its way up to my breast. he pinched and squeezed my nipple. his tongue continued flicking and licking me.

after a few minutes of him eating me out, I decided it was my turn to make him feel good.

I grabbed him by his hair and tugged him back a little connecting my lips with his, as I stood he followed me to a standing position and I then pushed him down so he was sitting and got on my knees in front of him.

I grabbed the top of his pants and pulled them down and then I pulled down his boxers.

I grabbed his dick and licked a long stripe up to the head while making eye contact with him.

I did that again and then slid him into my mouth.

"ugh god" he moaned as his hand went into my hair to make a makeshift ponytail

I bobbed my head up and down moving my tongue in a circular motion on his tip. 

I used my hand to stroke the part I couldn't reach with my mouth.

I released him with a pop but continued stroking him. his head was fallen back onto the back of the couch and he seemed to be biting his lip to hold in his moans.

I put him back in my mouth again and this time he let his moans go. his moans were intoxicating. 

I released him again and he pulled me up to him to kiss him. his hands were in my hair and mine were in his. 

I moved on top of him my pussy hovering over his dick.

he kissed my neck as I grabbed his dick and slid it inside of Me. we both moaned as I sat down fully on his dick. we sat there a moment kissing while I adjusted to his size and once I was ready I began moving my hips up and down.

we both threw our heads back in Ecstacy as I sped up my motions.

he put his hands on my hips helping me up and down. 

I moved my head in between his neck and shoulder and kissed my way up to his ear, him moaning as I did so.

we were already at a fast pace but a soon as he began bucking his hips into me it seems to have sped up. 

he then grabbed my hips and held me above him as he thrusted into me from below. I head my breast in my hands as he pounded me.

he then pulled out and I got off of him positioning myself into doggie. he got behind me grabbing my hips, he leaned down and kissed my shoulder before positioning himself and sliding into me. 

I didn't even try to contain my moans as he slowly started thrusting. 

he started speeding up and soon his strokes were hard. his fingers were digging into my sides.

suddenly I felt him smack my ass, then again, and again. he then grabbed my hair and pulled me up so that my back was to his stomach and continued thrusting into me. 

his hand found its way to my breast as the other found its way to my clit. he rubbed fast circles as I threw my head back on his shoulder. 

I threw my hand into his hair and braced myself for the pleasure that I could feel building.

I could feel his breath on my neck and I turned my head to watch his hair bounce every time he thrusted into me. the site alone was enough to make me come.

my release was building fast and I could tell he was too as I felt him twitch inside of me multiple times. 

then there my release was washing over my body unexpectedly, I grabbed his wrist that was rubbing my clit attempting to slow it down but he did no such thing. 

I feel down back into doggie and there his release was...

"fuck" he moaned, he continued slowing his strokes until they came to a complete stop.