~Trust~

word count: 1237

"God," you scoffed walking into your house with Cedric hot on your trail.

"I didn't do anything!" he said

"don't act so innocent! for the love of god Cedric take responsibility once in a while!"

"its not what you think it was!"

"stop lying!" you shouted

you knew he was lying. he thought that you were stupid that you couldn't see through his perfect eyes

"I'm not- fine yes YES, she is an ex girlfriend of mine"

"I knew it!" you raised your voice

"hey don't act like your so innocent!" he shouted following you as you walked to the bedroom

you tried to close the door but he stopped it with his hand.

"don't act like you didn't talk to your ex just the other week"

"HE wanted to talk to ME. we went to coffee so we could clear the air and be okay again!" you shouted

"AND i told you I was going to coffee with him you didn't tell me you were going to dinner with her!" you screamed

"we were just gonna talk! i hadn't seen her in awhile and she wanted to catch up!" he explained

"plus how is it fair you get to be friends with your ex and i cant be friends with mine!?" he defended

"i never said you couldn't be friends with her! it just would have been nice to have a heads up!"

you scoffed and walked away to the kitchen he followed right behind you. once in the kitchen you stopped in your tracks and turned.

"you know it really hurt.. i thought you would feel comfortable telling me things like this" you shook your head biting your lip.

"i do!" he exclaimed

"well obviously not because you didn't" you scremed one last time before everything went silent. cedric just stood there starring at you. you stood there starring at him. no one daring to break the silence until...

cedric pushed his lips onto yours his hands grabbing at your body and pulling you closer.

at first you hesitated but after a moment you started kissing back deepening the kiss making it more heated. you guys were roughly moving your lips onto each other.

you hand in cedrics hair and his hand making its way up you back to your hair. he grabbed a fistful and yanked your head back exposing your neck.

he attacked you neck with kisses. sucking and biting. making his way to your collar bone making his was back up to your lips.

he grabbed the bottom hems of your shirt and pulled it off then going back to your lips.

he broke the kiss again pulling off his shirt and then he worked on your pants pulling them down and kneeling in front of you. you stepped out of your pants and cedric threw them to the side.

he started kissing your thighs making his way to your lower stomach and up to your bra where he pulled the clasp off and pulled your bra off.

he threw that to the side aswell and began kissing your breast. making his way inward to your nipple. he began licking and sucking and you there your head back in ecstasy.

he bite lightly on you nipple making you moan. your hands were in his hair massaging his scalp as he massaged you breasts. he then made his way to your other nipple and did the same thing. his hands made way to your waist and gripped tightly pulling you closer to him.