꧁𝟙꧂

♡︎

It was a normal summer day; well..as a
matter of fact, the last. katsuki was in his heat, perfect timing, right? (okay, Grammarly is being annoying so we're switching over to every sentence being capitalized🥲)

He here he was, nearly on fire and..very, hormonal. He wailed quietly as he rolled over and turned his fan on. Yet still, nothing could calm him down. It was annoying, tiring.

He hated being an omega, and maybe it was just the hormones speaking but he was extremely pissed off he had to go through this shit while everyone else didn't, except for other omega's that is.

Katsuki started remembering the time he got his answer for his second gender.

-flashback-

"Mommy, I bet I'm gonna be a big tall alpha!"

Katsukis mother, Mitsuki looked down at her ash-blond son, smiling warmly at him. Both of Katsuki's parents were alphas so it would make sense he was one too. Right?

As they got to the doctor's place Katsuki could imagine his future as the alpha he thought he would be; as if it were right in front of him. He could see himself, signing autographs, writing books that end up #1 in New York's Times.

Living in a big elegant house with fancy maids and butlers, having multiple alpha and beta friends and having an insane amount of money so he could pay for his parents, him and even some friends of his.

This new chapter in his life was unfolding and he was ecstatic, practically bouncing in his seat. "Here we are, Katsuki!". Mitsuki announced as she turned the car off, sitting up and opening the car door for Katsuki to come out.

"Mrs. Bakugou, Katsuki is an omega."
At that moment, right there it felt like everything just shifted. He was on cloud 9 a couple of seconds ago and now here he was, on the verge of tears. "O-omega?.." Mitsuki disputed.

"That can't be..m-me and Masaru are both alphas, how does-"

"I don't know Mrs, I'm sorry Katsuki." The doctor mumbled as he got up from the seat and left the room. Leaving Katsuki and Mitsuki, drowning in their thoughts.

-end of flashback-

"Katsuki! Open your door!" Mitsuki exclaimed as the blond omega stood up and creaked open his bedroom door, ruby-red eyes meeting the same.

"What is it ya old hag?.." Katsuki sighed. Mitsuki glared at the practical copy and paste of her as she deadpanned. "Open up, brat.", Earning a groan from Katsuki as he opened the door for his mother.

"I brought you food and some of your pills." She stated as she put down a table for Katsuki and put the food on it. Leaving the room but hesitating first. "It'll be over soon, okay brat?"

Katsuki flashed a rare smile at her before she left and closed the door. "Ugh.." The male wept as he looked over at his food. He couldn't lie..that shit looked good as hell. But he felt too sick, hot and nauseous.

He grabbed his phone and checked the time. 10:58 pm..Katsuki thought as he started scrolling through social media, becoming hypnotized by the white lights, videos, and texts; slowly drifting off to sleep.

The next morning Katsuki woke up to the sunlight hitting his face, telling him to wake up. As Katsuki got up groaning. He felt a tad bit better. 'Maybe since I'm feeling a bit better that hag will let me go to school' Katsuki pondered as he got up checking the time.

It was 5:25, meaning he could still get to school if he hurried. He quickly stripped himself of his clothing, running to the bathroom in his room and turning on the shower, as he waited for the shower to get hot, once it was he jumped in.

Quickly stepping out, washing his face and brushing his teeth he ran to put on his uniform as he looks in the mirror. "What the hell.." Katsuki thought as he looked at himself in the mirror. It had seemed as he got..shorter? And his body looked more feminine. Katsuki measured his height. He used to stand at 5'6 and now he was just at 5'1.

"DAMN IT." He yelled, clearly frustrated.
"OI YOU FUCKING BRAT STOP YELLING AT THE GODDAMN CRACK OF DAWN." Mitsuki screeched.

As the ash-blonde looked in the mirror, scanning his body, his frame got smaller, waist got smaller, (waist on thinna😛)
and his uniform now appeared to be bigger on him.

It was fine though, he can't panic now, he knew he was an omega, he just hasn't had omega features until now he thought as he stared at his face for a while examining his now longer eyelashes, plump lips, and tiny freckles on his skin. (ew I'm cringing so bad at this right now LMAO)

"Fuck it." He muttered under his breath as he took his heat compressors with him just in case as long as his bag as he sprinted down the stairs, not wanting to be late. He checked his phone, it was being blown up by those two idiots.

dumb alpha 1🍃
HOLA NIÑOS😍
_____________
dumb beta 2⚡️
hey stink stink😛
_____________
dumb beta 2⚡️
I was today years old when i found opt j hkt scool
_____________
dumb alpha 1🍃
wjit no shkt
_____________
bitch💥
omfg shut up
_____________
dumb alpha 1🍃
hey mamas😏

Bakugou put his phone away as he continued walking until he smelt and heard a group of.. 3 idiot alphas and one omega.

"Kirishima..hon, vegetarians and vegans aren't the same thing."
The so-called Kirishima guy had a surprised and betrayed look on his face.
"WHA-"

"oof!" Katsuki let out a small yelp as he got knocked onto the ground by another alpha. "HOLY SHIT HE'S SO CUTE" Mina screeched as she looked up at Shoto, the one who bumped into Katsuki; hitting him in the back of the head.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you." The heterochronic male said as he reached his hand out for the omega's. "Tch" Katsuki smacked his hand away and stood up himself. Watch your surroundings, you..shitty alpha." Katsuki said pausing as he looked up to meet the male's eyes, he wasn't going to lie, he was pretty good looking.

But by how that one green-haired omega was clinging onto him, he must be been dating the alpha. "U-uhm, where are you going we could walk you."
"You think I need your stupid ass help to get to my fucking destination?" '
he's really mean..' the others thought as they looked at the small omega. "No, but you're wearing the same uniform as us so I thought-"

"Oh," Katsuki said as he looked down at his uniform. "Well, shit I guess so," he said avoiding eye contact with the group, clearly flustered since he misunderstood what the half n' half alpha said.

wait that was actually fun to write what LMAO anyways ik this isnt the time whoever read this was expecting to come out but- ily all <3