꧁𝟚꧂

As the group of five walked around the busy city filled with people rushing to get to their destination, they decided to take the train, maybe it would be a faster way to get there.

Fun fact: Katsuki HATED trains, busses, anything that has to do with a big, fast, long car filled with multiple musty creeps and crackheads. He had some pretty unpleasant things happen to him in there and ever since he hasn't gotten on there.

-flashback-

It was Katsuki's first sophomore year and he was rushing to get home, he decided to take the bus. 'Can't be that bad, right?' As the ash-blond got onto the train he looked for a seat to relax on, well..not exactly relax there's no possible way a sane person could genuinely sit on those tiny plastic seats and be comfortable.

"You can sit over here!" (okay ik this isn't realistic because no one on a filled bus is gonna wave at someone for a fvckn seat but bear with me okay? I live in suburban areas.) Katsuki looked over to the guy, he looked nice, a middle-aged married man with two or more kids. (TW THE NEXT PARAGRAPH INCLUDES SEXUAL HARASSMENT + ASSAULT)

Katsuki sat next to the alpha male. "Uh, thank you," Katsuki said flashing a small smile.
"You're kinda cute." the male said as he scooted closer to Katsuki, putting his hand on the blond's thigh. "what's your name?" Katsuki immediately regretted getting on the whole train. He hated every second of every moment that he was sitting next to that man.

Afraid to upset the alpha and have worse things happen to him he told the male his name. "K-Katsuki..Bakugo."Katsuki mumbled looking away from the man and moving his hand. "That's a beautiful name, Katsuki." The man put his hand back, this time gripping onto his thigh harshly; sniffing the smaller male. "Mm~ even your distressed pheromones smell good."

"Do you mind stopping, please?" Katsuki asked. "Why should I?" Katsuki was getting ticked off at this bastard. Not realizing he was growling at the male. "Hey, don't disrespect your peers. Alright?" The male said as he started unbuckling his pants and (omfg I feel so uncomfortable writing this I'm so sorry.) pumping his shaft. Katsuki was horrified at the sight, usually, in a situation like this, he'd do something. But he couldn't it was like he was frozen in time, not knowing what to do so he just shut his eyes closed and waiting until the ride was over.

He was yanked away from his thoughts as he felt the man get up and leave. He looked at the thigh the man grabbed him and noticed..cemen. What the actual fuck, why didnt I do anything about that creep? All of this could've ended so quickly if he just did something..anything about it. Why didn't anyone help him? He knew they saw what happened. He felt humiliated. (by the way, if there is anyone who has experienced sexual assault, I just want you to know it's not your fault at all! In moments like that, you panic and you don't know what to do, it's okay.)

-end of flashback-

He hadn't realized that they were already on the train and heading to their school. He looked around the train terrified. He could remember every single detail of what happened to him there. "What's your name by the way?" The pink-haired female said. "W-what? Oh. Katsuki."
"Agh! even your name is cute! I'm Mina Ashido!" The tall woman stated.

"Cool." The ash-blond said looking away. "Hey hun? You okay?" She queried, yet alk she got back was a nod from Katsuki. "Todoroki-k-kun, I dont think we should just be allowing other people to just walk with us.." The green-haired omega sputtered.

"Why is that? He questioned looking down at the small male. "W-well.."
'This little shit seems annoying as hell. I should call him Deku'
"Yeah, why is that Deku?" Katsuki said with a cunning smile on his face. Deku looked at the slightly taller male, glaring. "W-well I j-just..u-uhm I-"
"We have now arrived to Raira Academy, you may now get off." The intercom announced. "Heh." Katsuki giggled.

Mina and Kirishima immediately got off continuing their conversation about how pizza rolls are just Italian gushers, waltzing towards the gates. "Deku?" Shoto questioned the rude omega. "Yeah, got a problem with the name? Half n' Half?" Katsuki scowled, walking out of the train as well. Shoto letting out a small chuckle. "I like him, he's funny." He said turning towards the exit. "You masochist!" Deku shrieked. "How is it funny to have someone call you names?" He polled, following Shoto.

im sorry i had to write that scene. but i needed it for the story line. ily all <3