1

02:00 am, Shelby

It was two in the morning and I couldn't sleep. The day was really tiring, specially at school... all the rumours about Andy were taking up on my mind. I mean, I trust him completely, so I don't understand why people talk things they don't know.

Anyways, I tried some things to get distracted. The variety of videos in Youtube wasn't enough and Netflix didn't work, Spotify was still playing but definitely wasn't encouraging enough to get some sleep, so I finally decided to give myself up to social media, the best mind escape.

03:00 am, Shelby

One hour already passed out by just me scrolling down a stupid screen. At least that's how I see it from the outside...

First some Tiktok, to watch all those beautiful people, perfect couples, gorgeous girls... how I wish to be like them. Then Instagram, it's impressive how much stuff people add to their stories, but nothing interesting besides the memes. Twitter's next and it only makes my mind worst because of all the worldwide chaos in the trending topics, I guess my stan account was a better place. So I switch to Snapchat and there's nothing much, just some friends showing off their stuff. There was Tumblr with its wide content as always. Then I went to Pinterest...

God help me. How thirsty was I? But for what, I wonder. And that's what catches my mind for a couple of minutes.

I was actually kind of evading my thoughts, but in reality all I wanted was to talk about them, and I didn't have a person to share it. Yeah, Andrew was my boyfriend and all of that, but he never looked interested in anything I say...

Certainly, I didn't put attention to my own thoughts and decided to keep looking at my phone while music was still in my headphones.

I thought I went through all the apps, but then I saw the navigator. I remembered I watched something about a website called "Omegle", so I searched it and pressed the first option that showed. It suggested to add 'interests' but it was optional so I directly skipped it by pressing 'start a chat'.

You're chatting with a complete stranger. Say hi!

Hey

hi