2

02:00 am, Toni

I felt the cold wind touching my face as I started to open my eyes again. Music was still playing in my phone, and the screen said it was already two in the morning.

I was kinda laying down on some chairs in Marty's backyard. Since Regan and I were over, she let me stay at her house, because honestly my foster family was terrible.

I couldn't sleep and actually wanted to stay awake, needed to calm down a little. So I decided it would be better to go out and not bother in Martha's room.

The night sky looked pretty dark, moonlight was not really present today. I still remember when I used to lay down with Regan and watch the above...

I couldn't tell with clarity what I wanted. To be understood? To be heard? Just company, maybe? To be protected, or someone to protect?

Ugh, I hated to overthink. But these last few days it was all my mind would let me do. As well as our memories playing over and over...

03:00 am, Toni

Without noticing, I looked down at my phone and noticed it passed an entire hour that I just spent by thinking in her beautiful green eyes. Oh, how I missed her...

After clearing my mind, I knew that I just wanted to scream everything I felt.

Or at least to be heard...

But who would at three in the morning?

I guess someone from the internet.

I usually went to this site but wasn't really great, just a bunch of weird people asking for weird stuff to do. But when you need someone to talk to...

You're chatting with a complete stranger. Say hi!

Hey

hi