Message

Lily's POV
"Then I was like no you didn't. She got all in my face like she was someone. I was like-"

     Hello! It's lily here. That's Micky telling one of hers really long story's that does not make sense. It has a whole bunch of I said she said stuff. Well never mind that, this is my story how I fell in love and it changed my life.

     I was trying to keep up with Mickey's story, but then my phone beeped. I was glad I had something to use to get out of her story.

     I looked at it and it was my brother Travis I was confused why he was texting me. At this time he would be at practice.

     His text said he needed my to come down at the stadium immediately. I thought it would be something very important.

      "Sorry Mic I have to cut your story short my brother text. He said that we have to come to the stadium." I told the girls. I could see the Relieved look on Aly and Lexie's face.

     "Uh I was getting to the good part" Mic said. She seemed very disappointed.

      "You can finish your story when we get back" I told her as I headed to the door. I heard the footsteps of them coming toward the door too.

      We headed on our way to the stadium. To go see what was so important.