Hotel

Lily POV
      "Guess what the five of us get to share a hotel room" I scream the jumping up on the closet bed.

       "Okay rules no boys over and don't snore, oh and Aly shut up. I am just kidding" Megan said.

       "Yeah it would be werid if you guys brought each other brothers over" Lexie says.

        "Hey Megan do you want to share a bed" I say with a wink.

         "You know it" she says then jumping up on my bed.

          "You know I have to tell Tyreek something" I say jumping of my bed and going out the door.

        I walk down the hall way of the hotel. Going to find Tyreek. I find his door and knock on it.

       He answers it and Patrick was sharing a room with him.

      "Hey lily what can I do for you" he says. Opening up the door wider.

      "I have a couple things to say. So you know when I said I think football is gay right? Okay so I saw a Vedic where this girl goes men would call me stupid and dumm for being bi then go watch football" Patrick laughed from behind him.

      "Oh and the other thing to say. So when you said you need pick up lines?" I asked him.

      "Yeah but I did not mean to ask you because all of yours are very Inappropriate" he said.

       "Well never mind. So when you see the next girl that you like say this. Hey can you be my Oreo? I wanna split you open and like you insides" I say.

       "How do you know any girl will like that?" He asked.

      "Easy because I like the joke. Or maybe it because I am werid and other girls are not like that. Or I am just a very dirty person and have not had sex in a month. Here take my card call me when you get a chance. You know I am very lonely" I say handing him a card.

       "You have your own sex card?" He says while looking at the card.

      "On no it is just a random card I found on the ground I am not that lonely" I say.

       "Oh no your just werid okay. Tell the girls I said hi and see ya" he says.

       "What this is a real question. Patrick are you dating anyone because Mickey saw on Instagram that you were dating someone?" I ask.

      "No. It may just be my crazy ex girlfriend" he says casually.

      "Okay good. Love you guys see you on the other side" I say then leaving.