There fake right?

Lily POV
We all got in the car I was driving Mic was in the passenger seat and Aly and Lexie are in the back.

"Did you hear that Patrick Mahomes is now dating some blondie" Lexie says from the back.

"Let me see. That is a total lie. He would never date a blond girl." Mic says then she grabs Lexie phone. "Oh she is pretty though".

"Those are total fake right. They look fake" Aly says leaning over Mic's seat.

"I mean. If you tilt your head to the side they look real. Wait I am gonna look it up" Mic says.

While Mic was looking at if her boobs were fake or not I was lost in thought. I remember Patrick saying or I over heard home saying that he only liked Brown hair girls like me. But dating someone blond that's new. Wait why would I care? I don't like him. Well I mean he is really cute. They way how he smiles when you say something funny. They way he can always make some one laugh. They way he- wait why am I thinking these weird thoughts. Travis would never let me date him. Or would he?

"Okay turns out there fake" Mic says. As she puts on her sunglasses.

"How did you find out?" I ask. No one really puts that stuff online we're everyone can see.

"While turns out her sister follows me and they hate each other something like that and I asked her. She said yes." Mic said.

"That's weird how she just said yes. But never mind that. Are we almost there?" Aly asks.

"Aly you go to work here. How do you not know?" Lexie asks her.

"Well I don't pay attention" she says. She was never a one to pay attention.

"Good thing I drive you to work" I tell her. She was really lucky because Lexie just got her second speeding ticket and Mic got her taken away.

Thank you for reading. I am changing Lily to a another acting bc I hate the one now. So just look who it is if you want. Thanks for the support. And thank you for @diemtselios and @anna4652 for voting for my story. And thank you for @abcspongebob for adding my story to there reading list.