Gou Mingrui

(I'm sorry it took me a really really long time, its because i was on hiatus, i'm so so sorryy, i hope you liked it!)

Requested by: PLUSHYKAI

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dodgeball

------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's PoV

It was just a normal peaceful morning, Y/N was walking to her locker to grab books she needed for the first subject.

The hallway was loud and a little crowded, some students was joking around, some were gossiping and some was just having some conversations.

Y/N opened her locker, and take the books she needed for her first subject, Math and Chemistry.

She closed her locker and suddenly..

"BOO!"

"AHHH!" She screamed in surprise, and she flinched a little.

"HAHAHHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD SEE THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE HAHAHAHHAH" Zihao said, Xinlong laughed with Zihao.

"HEY! ITS NOT FUNNY" She said and she frowned and folding her arms.

"HAHAHAHA YOUR EXPRESSION WAS SO FUNNY" Xinlong said,

Zihao and Xinlong was Y/N's bestfriends, they're always together, except in class, Zihao and Xinlong was older than Y/N.

"AISH YOU LITTLE-" Y/N said and she hits Zihao and Xinlong by the arm hardly.

"OW-" Zihao said in pain and he holds his arm that Y/N just hit.

"SAY SORRY NOW OR I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS UP" Y/N threatened.

"NEVER- OW!" Xinlong said, earning another punch on the arm by Y/N.

"SAY SORRY IN 3.....2...-" Y/N said as she countdown

"OKAY OKAY WE'RE SORRY" Xinlong said

"GOOD" Y/N said and smiled pleasantly.

"Hey guys whats up?" A voice suddenly said,

Y/N turned around and saw Mingrui, her classmate she had a hugeee crush on.

"O-oh hi! M-ming-" Y/N said while blushing amd stuttering, and suddenly she got interupted.

"YO RUI WHATCHA DOIN' HERE?" Zihao said loudly which he always was.

"Nothing much, just wanted to greet you guys" Mingrui said and he smiled.

❤︎Y/N's PoV ❤︎

Oh. My. God. His smile is so handsome and cute at the same time, oh gosh how am i gonna handle this situation, i probably look like a tomato right now, i have to leave now before i faint in front of my crush!

"Well uhh- i'm going to c-class now, bye guys-" I said and was about to run away but someone hold my wrist, i turned around, IT WAS MINGRUI, OH NO NO-