He Xinlong

Title: regrets
Genre: sad, angst
Requested:-
_______________________________________

Y/N's PoV

I woke up because of my stupid alarm clock, 6:30, I still have 30 minutes to get ready..

I get up from my bed and go to take a shower, after that I put on my uniform and my shoes, and then I go downstairs and go to the kitchen.

At the kitchen I saw my mom, she was eating breakfast, I just sit next to her and ate my breakfast that my mom already prepared.

|At school|

I walking and suddenly Xinlong pushed me to the lockers, and he glared at me.

"You're blocking MY way." Xinlong said and looked at me with disgust and left with his friends.

Well, I get it. People bully me alot, and my biggest bully is Xinlong, because I'm a nerd.

|1 year later|

It's been 1 year since he bullied me, he bullied me nonstop and sometimes acts like I'm his slave.

I cry all day all night, with bruises everywhere, I even cut myself, I always wore hoodies.

I have a brain tumor, and i only have 1 year left to live, i am so happy i will leave this cruel world.

|Tuesday|

Xinlong didn't bullied me...instead, he gave me food and drinks, and that's super weird, it's probably some kind of prank, but I just shrugged it off.

He said sorry a lot of times, and he is nice to me, he is acting weird..

|1 year later|

It's been 1 year since Xinlong is being super nice to me and also sweet, we are best friends now, and I like him..more than a friend...but I was going to die soon..

Now I wish that I live longer...but, it's my fate to die soon..and i cant change it.

I was walking to my desk, and I feel my vision getting blurry and I feel nausea.

3rd person's PoV

Y/N fainted, and everyone started to panic and Xinlong picks her up.

They quickly call the ambulance, and after a few minutes the ambulance came, they bought Y/N to the hospital, Xinlong and her friends also go to the hospital, they waited as the doctor we're checking Y/N's condition.

Xinlong and his friends cried, feeling scared and concerned, a few minutes later, the doctor came out and the boys started to ask the doctor.

"Is she okay?! What happened?!" They asked.

"Uhm...I'm sorry but....Y/N is...gone." the doctor said, the boys started crying again.

"I'm sorry, you guys have to hear this, but it's true." The doctor and left.

They all went in the room where Y/N at, to see her one last time, they all hold her hand.

|at the funeral|

Xinlong's PoV

Y/N...I never told you this..but...all this time, I bully you..I actually like you, but I was super stupid, so I accidentally bullied you instead, it hurts seeing you cry and seeing you with bruises, I'm so sorry.. you suffer a lot because of me, you think of suicide because of me, your body is full of bruises and scars because of me.

I'm so sorry, everything is my fault, now I'm standing here stupidly on your funeral, not accepting the truth that you're gone, I love you, I love you so much, but I'm a colossal dumbass.

I should've treated you right, I should've make you love me instead of making you hate me, I should've love you...

I'm so sorry...Y/N, I want meet you again, I don't want to say my goodbye to you...I'm coming, please wait...I'm coming to see you soon and I will be able to see your beautiful eyes and face..

I regretted everything I've done to you...but I will come to you, Y/N.