Ren Shuyang

My First Love

(Warning: this will make you cry your balls out- *COUGH* i mean, your eyes out, depressing things are included, if you're sensitive like me, you can read it, but i recommend you dont)
(Requested by: Yoonig1010)
(Y/N ~> Arieanna)

~*☆*~

Arieanna's PoV

It was just a normal day, but not too normal for me, when the teacher we're explaining a lesson, i zoned out and just think about my crush, Ren Shuyang, every single day, i always think about him, and every single day, the amount of thinking about him is increasing.

He is apparently a student in the C class, so we're the same grade, but not the same class, i was pretty sad i can't see him more often.

Now its lunch time, finally, now i can see Shuyang, he is so attractive, and just interesting, I've been hiding my feelings for him for 2 years, and i don't know how much longer i can shut my mouth and not tell him.

My friends keep telling me to confess, but i was too shy, i can't even talk to him regularly, ugh, I'm such a coward.

1 year later (wow-)

Okay, i think, its time to finally let my feelings out, i want to confess to Shuyang today, my friend told Shuyang to go to the rooftop afterschool, I'm so nervous!

Afterschool

It was finally dissmisals, great, time to meet Shuyang at the rooftop, what if he doesn't like me back? Okay stop! Think positive...think positive..

At the rooftop

I wait for Shuyang to show up, and after a few minutes, he did, and then i told him my true feelings to him.

I was done letting my feelings out, Shuyang looked at me weirdly and said.

"I don't like you." In a cold tone, and he walked away.

Wow, it feels like you just got shot in the heart, this is how rejection from your crush feels like? I mean...i have been rejected before...my family rejected me and kicked me out of their house..

What did i do to deserve this? First my family kicked me out, and i have to burden my friend for my living, and now, my first love rejected me..

What the fuck is wrong with life? No...wrong...

What the fuck is wrong with me? Should i go? I'm only a burden to everyone..
I think its time to stop...

I'm really sorry for everyone that i burdened..I'm so sorry...i will stop now..

I sit on the edge of the rooftop, i take a deep breath,

"Goodbye, sorry for being a burden.." i said and i jumped.

Goodbye

-the end-
(This is so cringey i-)