A chapter idk what number

EmmasPOV

The sun light was shining in my face and I open my eyes a strong built body was sleeping right next to me he looked beautiful like he always did but I felt so guilty sleeping with a married man what am I now a mistress.

Alice didn't really deserve to be cheated on but I also believe I deserve some love and some caring even though it's a selfish thought but it was something you've always wanted to have is in front of you might as well just take it.

I got it from the bed and walk to the bathroom to take a shower.After I got out of the shower his phone was ringing it seems like his wife had called him multiple times during the night.

I woke him up and he took a shower. I still add sexual desires for him I was yearning for something that was forbidden.

You walked towards me and kissed my neck down to my boobs exactly leave my body on the bed while making tiny little hickeys all over my body then the phone rang.

"Shit I have to go she just can't stop calling" Louis said annoyed. He put his clothes on and left kissing my cheek.

I really did not know if I was a bad person because I was sleeping with someone husband should I titled a mistress or an whore.

Since my kids were coming home I had time to myself and it felt great there was no work it was just me and myself alone.

Alice POV

I don't know when we went last night but I just wanted to tell him that The kids were twins. I know that he would be really excited since he always wanted a child.

I went to the basement again and then I saw a picture of a woman with the motorcycle she was gorgeous.

Looking at her made me feel a little bit insecure because it was like I wasn't enough.
I felt like a big liar I was saying pregnant it was a lie but for the first time in my life I felt a lie when I was with him my parents never really cared much whether I cried before I went to sleep or I was feeling bad about myself I was a walking trophy something that they could make money out of that's why I was married out in the first place but I was married out to someone that didn't love me back.

Given the fact that I have done some horrible things in the past and now hinder my future.

A/N: I know that this is really short but this is just a filer chapter yes I'm going to start editing the story and continue the story I feel like it has potential but I'm kind of losing ideas as were speaking right now stay safe out there. Yes the storyline might change because over the years I got more mature the story was written like when I was immature

I am planning to write a story on middle school just my experience Because I'm leaving middle school this year and I want to write about it from six grade to eighth grade.

Middle school is different for everybody but mine was really significant because it changed my life in a really big way if you guys want to read it you can I'm planning for the name to be

Actually guess what give me ideas for the name