Chapter 1

Chapter 1 : 

Emma up

Emma POV:

Tiii tii my alarm rang. I moaned as I got out of bed to shower and began my daily work as a maid. To introduce myself I am Emma. I am mute my mother is on the hospital bed with lung cancer. I started working here as a maid 2 weeks ago. I have been enjoying the family that hired me here, not always home. This mansion is big. It has 9 floors and I clean the 9th floor where the son of the house owner Mr. William stays , he is in a boarding school in France MUST BE NICE TO BE RICH .  

2 hours later;

I was finally done cleaning then I went to the living room and the maids were whispering among themselves about the arrival of the Williams . The whole family was coming back. I was scared because i never met them before due to the head maid hiring me then a black limo pulled up the maids lined up in a straight line and I joined them.

A man who looks like he is in his 50s with jet black hair that was long to his shoulder and ocean blue eyes , A woman who dressed fancy with lots of jewelry and a bright smile on her face and hazel eyes. They were both welcomed by the maids.

"Louis is coming soon so make sure you your best he is in a bad mood" she said with a slight smile then she went inside with her husband

The maids looked terrified. Then one of them grabbed my hand then said " I know you just started working here but can you switch spots with me? You take care of his needs and I will clean the 9th floor" I just nodded. I mean what could go wrong.

And this was a way for me to be friends with someone

A/N: Comment pls 

Stay safe