chapter 7 || home

(a/n) lots of cursing. also, i didn't plan on posting until 24 hours after the last one bc last night i was cracked and wrote like 5 chapters so. u guys got lucky with this one.

"CROWN NO DON'T FUCKING DO IT"

Quackity hit the ground too hard trying to escape Crown

"HA YOU LOSER YOU LITERALLY JUST ACCEPTED ULTIMATE DEFEAT!" i shouted over my discord call. i was streaming with alex again and this time we made a bet.

whoever dies first on the smp owes the other a channel shoutout on twitch.

i didn't even have to do anything, i hit him once and he fell off a cliff.

fucking idiot.

i clicked over to his stream on his other tab and muted him in discord. i started aggressively spamming his chat.

LMAO YOU LOST
GET WRECKED
IDIOT
I POPPED OFF
TIME FOR A SHOUTOUT
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

"you've got to be fucking kidding me." he plainly stated staring into his camera. i was laughing my ass off over the call.

our relationship was strange. i started picking up on the little things, like more often he would compliment some things i did or vice versa. or i would say something about his appearance without realizing it. i caught myself smiling at stupid texts he sent me and always wanting to talk to him.

he became one of my favorite people, and that scared me.

"follow crownLIVE on twitch. there i fucking said it, now i'm ending stream." he said with an angry demeanor, but i knew he was just messing around. he did as he said and ended stream by raiding me.

"oh em gee this is so surprising and shocking," i stated making a big fuss out of it. "thank you quackity so much for the raid."

shortly after that whole mess, i ended stream as well. we had been streaming together for 24 hours as a challenge. this included sleeping, jackbox with a couple others, minecraft, me literally leaving the call while him and my brother were making fun of me, and so much more. it was insanely entertaining, and got us a lot of views.

i ended the discord call with alex and called him back on my phone.

"hola," he answered with a really high pitched voice.

"hey," i said dragging it out to an obnoxious extent. we were both being very annoying to everyone but each other. we were in giddy moods and had gotten super comfortable talking over the phone. this was how it was when we talked with karl as well. alex and karl had become literal best friends and alex and i remained close with each other.

"dude my college letters are supposed to be coming in soon," i stated, stuck with sudden worry.

"fancy, fancy, fancy," was all he responded. i rolled my eyes while smiling at his idiotic remarks. i started to walk toward the front of my house, feeling the sudden urge to see if my letters were here yet.

"yeah, i don't know about all that." i opened my front door and stepped outside with no shoes on. "hey, ya know i'm supposed to be going to go stay with karl like tomorrow," i said telling alex, but also reminding myself.

honestly, it was all i had been looking forward to. things had just gotten worse with my parents and i didn't want to admit that to anyone. so just pushing through until i could see him was all i could do.

i cracked open the mailbox and pulled everything out. i scanned over it, letting my eyes wander along the paper. the first thing on the stack had my name written on it from my first choice of a college. i heard alex start to talk but i subconsciously ignored him. i was instantly taken aback my nervousness and excitement all in one swift set.