chapter 15|| missed u

(a/n) hi hello has been forever whats up. chapter title is real , dedicated to u 😩😩

but fr enjoy i hope to write again more often bc i genuinely have fun w it. anyways

THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER 15!!!

(i did not proofread)

——————————————————

"YOU FINALLY CALLED BACK YOOOOOOO" the male voice screamed over the phone, making me pull it away from my head.

"jesus christ saturn nipple chill your man tits," i grumbled.

"my bad g, won't happen again, on jah," he asserted. i ignored it, used to his antics by now.

"listen," i sighed, "i get i'm supposed to be mad at you, but i really need to talk right now to my second brother. i can't really talk to karl about this."

sapnap hummed over the call. "facetime then?" we used to facetime about stuff like this all the time. that way, we could read each other's expressions.

"yeah," i hesitated a little bit, "of course." i heard sapnap giggle over the call as an incoming facetime interrupted the previous notion on my screen. Pausing before pressing the answer button, i got over myself and pressed it. instantly, a picture of nick's face filled my screen. i couldn't help but feel at least a little relieved. it was nice to see him after a while. his beard had grown out a little and his hair was lightly pushed to the side. same ole doof he always was though.

"i've missed your face, stinky," sapnap smiled. i smiled back.

"gaw, shuttup you idiot."

"seriously! who else would listen to me rant about the same shit for hours? dream quite literally locked me in my room the other day." i started dying laughing at the thought of sapnap being locked in his own space, trying to push against the door and failing. "sorry again for the whole uh... homeless thing."

"i'm not too pissed abt the joke. the rhyme was sick. more upset that you didnt ask first. you're lucky it wasnt on stream, asswipe." i explained my thought process, which i hadn't done before. must have left him a little worried.

"yeah, s'pretty lucky for me." He paused for a moment and my brain blanked. "so what did you needa get off your chest?"

i sighed. right. that. "well uh, i'm in a bit of a situation with quackity."

his face contorted, a million possibilities running through his mind. he was also in a position where he definitely didn't wanna say the wrong thing.

or fucking else.

"oh... kay?" he sighed. "care to elaborate?" he pushed carefully.

i smiled. "well since you asked."

he smiled back.

i really missed my friend.

"well... i think i like him."

the silence was painful. sapnap raised an eyebrow. "you finally realized?"

"what's that supposed to mean?" my voice peaked.

he held up a finger. "hold on a sec.."

"DREEEAAAAAAM" he yelled so loud i could swear that his whole neighborhood heard.

"WHAAAAAT?" I heard faintly.

"YOU GOTTA GET IN HERE, Y/N FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT," sapnap quite literally snorted calling out for his friend.

i heard the door open as nick turned his head away from the phone.

"she did?" was the only thing i heard upon clay walking in.

"she did, say hey," nick turned the phone towards him.

the camera angle changed to a medium- pale guy with distinct green eyes and peppery freckles. fucking dream himself. he threw up a peace sign and pulled his lips taut.

"yo"

"yo," i responded blandly.

"what do you mean 'she figured it out' " i mocked his voice, making sure to make him sound as idiot as possible.

i heard dream chuckle in the back as sapnap turned the camera back towards himself. "i mean, you finally realized you like alex."

my stomach turned. hearing someone else say it made it a little more real. my response was a little more quiet. "oh, so you all just magically knew before me?"

"well..." sapnap started

"yeah, it was so painfully obvious." dream blatantly stated. my eyes slightly widened and my cheeks flushed pink. i dropped my phone so nick and clay wouldnt be able to see my face anymore.

"nooooo come back," nick whined. reluctantly i picked up my phone, which caused him to hum pridefully.

"okay make your little buddy skedaddle"

"did you just say SKEDADDLE?" clay coughed out, choking on his own laughter.

i rolled my eyes and then waited as sapnap pushed him out the room, still laughing.

"yo momma needs to skedaddle on this dick!" i heard dream faintly shout from a different room in the house now. nick and i both paused and giggled before moving on.

"it literally wasn't even clever, why did i laugh" i commented

"thats just dream for ya," he sighed, obviously used to shit like this. "anyways, continue with your problem."

"well, i can't tell what's gonna happen. i mean. i think i actually... yannow... seriously like him. and i can't really tell what he wants, even though he acts super sweet and says things sometimes that just make me melt, i don't know where he stands. and i think we're both very confused, to say the least. basically, i just dont know how to get out of this state of confusion and running around, because it makes me feel like i'm going crazy when all i want is just to-"

knock knock knock

"oh shit, holdup." i propped myself up better in bed. "come in!"

behind the door that slowly pushed open was the man of the hour.

"hey, you doing anything important?"

"not really, just talking to sapnap."

"excuse you?" sapnap said loudly, offended.

"well karl and i are about to leave and wanted to tell you bye. we didn't know if you had woken up yet though."

leave?

"leave?"

"yeah, karl told you right?"

no, he didn't

"uh, probably, i must've forgotten. be out in a minute."

shortly after, alex left the room and i was able to hang up on nick, promising to continue the conversation later.

i made my way out to the living room, still confused.

there stood alex against the bar, leaning over it talking to karl who was in the kitchen with three suitcases next to him.

"so... where are you guys going exactly?" i asked quietly. karl's fast almost went ghost white.

"right," he played it off, "nothing big, just going to film something with jimmy and we gotta be prepared. you know how it is with him, chicken."

ouch, using the name against me.

"yeah, cool. can't wait to see you guys... when are you getting back?" i said, making sure that they saw me eyeing the bags. karl's eyes followed mine line of vision.

"uhh, like two days max. hopefully tomorrow though," he beamed.

"right." i sighed.

———————

(a/n) im aiming for some funny filler in the next chapter as well as major character stuff 😳 get ready