Chapter Forty Seven

🖤Amirah's Pov🖤

"Wait you're telling me you haven't been on a date with Hunter? " Paisley questions why I try to think of what to wear and ignore my question.

"It's not like we had time." I muttered hastenly she watched me scavage for clothes.

After the death of her ex boyfriend and her sister, Paisley came over more often sometimes with Kaleb, I know it's been a few days after their deaths but she's been hanging out with me and trying to be strong to show.

We both know she feels sad about the death of Delilah, Delilah was her sister and family to her after her father died so it was normal she felt bad when they died.

I couldn't go on a date with Paisley occupying my breathing space, I finally gathered courage to tell her about my date and insisted on helping me plan my date, she was making me more nauseous.

"You better shave, you don't want Hunter to starve from not eating." I almost choked on my silava.

"That's it get out." I half yelled pointing over at my door.

"Oh come on I'm just helping." she muttered.

"Help somewhere else." I hissed picking up a blue gown, Paisley took it away from my hands and handed me a shopping bag.

"Wear that instead, Hunter won't keep his eyes off you." I didn't trust her grin it looked like a recipe for evil.

"I'll pass." I handed her back her shopping bag, she pushed it back to me.

"Wear it." she threatened with a snarl, I swear if I come out naked after changing I'll kill her.

I wore the dress, it was a red dress with a spaghetti top and the bottom hugged my lower body, my cleavage was popping out.

"Oh my God I could fuck you right now." Paisley said in awe while my cheeks heat up.

"Go fuck Kaleb, he's your boyfriend." I muttered. "I'm not wearing this." I whispered under my breath.

"What's wrong you look amazing, Hunter won't take his eyes off you and he'll be thinking of how to take off your clothes." she smirks at me while I rolled my eyes at her.

"It's a date, I need to look different not a sultry model." I said as she nodded. "I'm sorry about Delilah, I know it's hard." her expression changed and she nods.

"I can't believe she killed all those people, even my dad and Hunter's mom as much as I hate this feeling I miss her." Paisley said about to sob.

"It's okay Paisley, I understand you miss her." I said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Don't go leaving me too, promise? " she said in between our hug.

"I promise." she patted, Thiago walked in seeing the both of us, his eyes stuck at me, I blushed a bit while he couldn't take his eyes off me.

"Hey Pervert." Paisley greeted Thiago slapping my ass while I stepped forward.

"Ummh Hunter needs you.. " Thiago stammered bracing his nape.

"Ummh I need to change." Paisley pushed me ignoring my statement.

"She is ready." I staggered towards Thiago who helped me balance myself.

"No I'm not." I voiced but nervously went with Thiago anyways.

He escorted me down the to meet Hunter who was busy talking with a few of his men.

They looked stunned not paying attention to Hunter and fully focused on me jaw dropped.

Hunter looks back staring back at me our eyes locked in a stare he tried so hard to not to stare too long, he licked his lips and again my cheeks flushed.