Chapter Twenty Nine

💜Amirah's Pov💜

~It aches~

I am stuck in this dimension where everything In my life was nothing but ill luck.

A tear drop slide down my cheek and splashes down on my forehand, I was confused I didn't prepare myself for this I couldn't just believe it.

"No, it can't be her my sister name is Aimya Rivera not Avery, I saw the news when they announced..when they announced her forged death." my emotions betrayed me overwhelmed by the sudden news I couldn't hold back my tears.

"You were made to believe she was dead Amirah, from her perspective she thought that was the only way to protect you." he said remorsefuly I couldn't bring myself to believe it the more I thought of it, everything was unraveling itself.

I never knew her backstory, she was always trying to get close to me, the time I went missing she hired detectives to find me.

She tried reaching out to me everytime I shut her out, she was basically taking care of me and I didn't fucking notice she was basically next to me everyday of my life and I was so blind to notice her.
She was the first to come to the station when I was found, she always looked after me and she was trying to make me open to her.

When she died I cried so much my heart ached it was like a gunshot to my heart and now I know why, I felt some connection with her but I just ignored it and now I know she was my sister, I cried so hard because somewhere actually in my thoughts knew my sister was dead but I just shrugged it off.

"Why didn't she tell me? Why did she do all of that? Why? " I broke into a sob.

Vincent got up looking down at me, I couldn't feel anything anymore the person I love died probably because of me, they killed my sister and it's all my fault.

"Remember your first Therapist?" I looked back at him with my lifeless expression.

"Doctor Gael." I voiced emotionlessly.

"all those times you went for therapy because people thought you lost your mind and couldn't believe the fact your sister was dead you actually went for hypnosis sessions before you were deported back to your sister." he said

"I tried interviewing him about you but he wouldn't give me answers, the ball is in your court Amirah it's your choice if you really want to know what happened." he said as Thiago walked in seeing me in tears.

"I have to go, goodbye Amirah it was pleasure doing business with you." he said striding over.

"Vincent." I called, he turned as I got up and walked up to him.

"Thank you." I muttered weakly he only nodded as I walked up to Thiago.

"Amirah? What happened? " Thiago asked concerned, I only shook my head brushing past him and to the car.
He followed getting into the car as well we were silent for a while I was still processing everything in my thoughts.
Then what of Alec? What is he to me? Is he responsible for the death of my parents and probably Avery's and Ariel?
Who am I? Is my name even Amirah?

Maybe that's why Avery lied to me and did all this but why couldn't she just tell me instead.

"Amirah? " Thiago muttered.
I cleaned off my tears sobbing quietly I couldn't look at Thiago's I'm not ready to tell him anything yet.

"Please take me home." my words were breaking and my heart was bleeding.

"Are you okay? What happened? " he asked I went quiet I felt death and at this point I wanted death.