Coke and Mentos

Jungkook's POV

I was walking with Jimin heading towards the gymnasium for basketball practice.

"Mom was so mad when she saw that I dyed my hair." he kept laughing.

"She was like 'Your father is going to kill you' and I was like..." he continued his story. I was looking around when I spotted Taehyung.

"Chim look" I pointed at Taehyung who was talking to Lisa.

"Ohh taetae" he looked at Taehyung's direction.

"HEY TA----" I was cut off when someone kissed my cheek.

"Bunny! Bunny!" annoying

"What do you want Jennie Kim?" I sighed and then looked at her. She was smiling widely, as usual.

"When are you going to ask me out?" she poked my cheeks while standing at her tippy toes.

"In your dreams." I glared at her.

"Okaaaaaay~" she pinched it, "See you tomorrooooow~" she blew a kiss then ran off to where Lisa is, grabing her hand then runs to Jisoo noona and Chae.

"YAH JENNIE KIM! STOP RUNNING!" Taehyung being a protective brother shouts at her when she almost tripped. We walked towards him.

She looked back while giggling and gave Tae two thumbs up.

"That girl gives me headaches." Taehyung sighed.

"I know how you feel." I said making him look at me.

"Wait..." he looked at me closer, "I thought you liked my sister?" 

"Yeah but she annoying af." I rolled my eyes at him.

"YAH! That's my sister your talking about." he hit my head.

"Whatever." I then continued walking.

Jimin continued with his story as we walked towards the gymnasium.

When we got inside, the others were already starting to warm up.

"Yah you three are late." Suga hyung yelled, "50 push ups." then he blew the whistle.

"Hyung don't be to hard on them. Championship. Tomorrow. Remembeeer?" Namjoon hyung defended us.

"Sorry hyung, I had to talk to Lisa about our project." Taehyung said while scratching the back of his head, "And I asked her if she wanted to walk around tomorrow at the festival with me."

"OHHHHHH~" Jin hyung and Jhope hyung started to act like they were kissing.

"You two are so childish." I rolled my eyes at them.

"eh?" Suga hyung looked at me, "What's wrong with this big bunny?" he pointed at me.

"Jennie-ssi kissed his cheek." Jimin answered putting his bag on the bench.

"OHHHHHH~" the two idiots started to act all lovey dovey again.

"Shouldn't you be happy Kook?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"She annoying af." I tied my hair into a man bun.

"YAH! THAT'S MY -----", "Sister. Yeah yeah we got it." he glared at me hitting my head. I hit him back until we start hitting each other.

"HEY! STOB IT!" 

"IT'S STOP, NOT STOB!" Tae and I yelled at the same time. We looked at each other then laughed.