Xiumin

Blooming Day

------------------------------------------------------------------

❤︎Y/N's PoV❤︎

It was a spring morning at school, i watched the breeze blow the trees side to side and flowers are blooming from the window, it was a calming sight.

"Good morning class, today we're going to learn more about yesterday's subject" The teacher suddenly came in the classroom and started teaching.

I was writting my notes and suddenly theres a paper plane that lands on my desk, i grabbed it and theres a "Unfold this pleasee"  written on it.

I unfold the paper airplane and reads it,

"Helloo

I just want to tell you that today you are so pretty! When you look out the window, your eyes sparkle in a calming way somehow, you are so cute aswell! Example when you try to focus, and you hit your head multiple times when you are trying to think! Anyways thats all for today, i hope you notice me someday!

(i really like you ;> )

-Your Secret Admire"

huh? Who in this world will like someone like me? Maybe they just throwed it to the wrong person.

~The Next Day~

I open my locker and i saw a paper airplane like yesterday, i grabbed the paper airplane.

"Unfold this pleasee"

I unfold it and reads it,

"Helloo good morning! I hope you rest well and have eat breakfast!

I heard you like lolipops soo i bought you one! I should've bought more, its on your desk by the way! i'll give you more things tomorrow! Anyways, today i want to tell you again that i really really like you! Everyday i fall in love with you more, i know i sound like a weirdo in love or something but at least i'm sincere and honest!  I really hope you notice me soon, love you!

-Your Secret Admire"

I smiled a lot while reading it, so it was really meant for me? Who sent me such a cute and sweet letter?

i closed my locker door and walk to my class, i entered my class and sit down on my seat, and i saw a lolipop and a sticky note that says

"i hope i got the right one, enjoy! ^-^

-Your Secret Admire"

Woah, they're not lying about giving me a lolipop..

~The Next Day~

I open my locker and saw another paper airplane, i grabbed the paper airplane.

"Unfold this pleasee"

I unfold it and read it,

"Hellooo, good morning! How is your sleep and have you ate breakfast? I hope you did!