CHAPTER - 3

Walking excitedly inside the school I wait for you to come.

But there was no sign of you. Thinking you were in the classroom I walk towards it  but only to be pulled into a room and thrown down .

I looked up to see a hateful and cold  look from the person I didn’t want it from .......
.
.
.
you.

Looks like she said that I threatened her to not go near you

And the most hurtful part is that you believed it?

I thought you knew me better than anyone else  but I guess I was wrong….

You threatened me not to go near you.

I cried hours and hours after you left but you never came.
I expected you to  wipe my tears off as you used to hate seeing me cry but I guess as time changes people change.

I walked up to your locker and thought of keeping the flowers that you always liked but what is the use if you don’t even remember it.

There I saw you laughing happily with her…I hid the flowers behind crushing them a little….....today was a special day. I thought u knew but I guess u forgot.

Just like how the beauty of a cherry blossom is admired when it is needed but thrown when it's withered.

Today was..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
my birthday.

////////////////////////////////////////
Hello readers !!!! This was a little long chapter than the previous ones.
Hope you liked it!!!!
Pls dont be a silent reader...

From Tantansy🤗

I love youuu!!♥️♥️

I love youuu!!♥️♥️